It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kiddie Christmas Toys - Pole Dancing Kit

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
have you ever been to an "adult" store?

shhhhhhhhhhhhh yes. And I even bought a few things

this guy is a real dumb a... how many 4 to 6 year olds do you know that shop, much less shop online...

Agreed. The complaining couple are definately over the top. But it was still a sexual toy that absolutely appears to be aimed at young girls. If even the cyber employees couldn't tell the difference and put it in the wrong place ... ya' know?

Tesco last night denied the pole dancing kit was sexually oriented

That is so insulting of them. OF COURSE pole dancing is sexually orientated. Even the picture on the package has her ... um ... large breasts protruding and the girl on the package is made to look sexual. That absolutely nails the coffin for me. I might have been able to have been swayed that it was a mistake .. but after THAT comment????
The company got caught and their coverup is making it worse.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I don't know what all the fuss is really about but just to keep them out of the wrong hands I ordered 23 of them to give away during the Christmas season. Hopefully I'll have a Happy New Year this year.

mikell

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Well we should be grateful for the concern parents out there that goes on Christmas time searching for offending toys

Well at least the offending toy that was supposed to be an adult toy will not longer offending the sensitive eyes of parents anymore.

Well if I want to dance for my husband in the privacy of my bedroom I would not go for a pole, I am kind of to old for that kind of acrobatics a chair is good enough.

For . . .When I get tired of the dancing I mean.

[edit on 25-10-2006 by marg6043]

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The ridiculous backpeddling does make them look kind of silly.

Wonder how many of these toys were sold to numbskulls who probably thought
it was the newest craze for girls?

In my personal opinion, I think they knew exactly what they were doing and this
wasnt the mistake they make it was.
The kids industry is big bucks and they'll keep trying until we are so desensitized that
oneday soon this kind of thing wont even raise an eyebrow. Perish the day that should
ever happen.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
This makes me want to go and barf. I jsut can't believe this stuff. A while back I saw some candy suckers that actually had a tiny vibrator attached to them. Its like WTH thought up this stuff man? Geees! WTH were they thinking?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join