It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.music: Rabbit HARD ROCK Podcast Zone - Episode 003

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 01:27 AM
link   

PODcast: Rabbit HARD ROCK Podcast Zone - Episode 003

This is Dave Rabbit’s HARD ROCK Podcast Zone. In the coming weeks I will introduce NEW HARD ROCK TALENT and THEIR SONGS. Episode 003 features the works of MUSHROOMHEAD, CAPTAIN T, THE CARMINE APPICE PROJECT, CHIBA-KEN and COBRETTI. My Classic Rock Showcase Group is “BLOODROCK”.

length: 43:37
file: btsmpod_1967.mp3
size: 15338k
feed: btsm

[edit on 10/25/2006 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Well..... for those that think they are losing their minds because you made comments on Episode 003 and now that you are checking on responses.... see that EVERYTHING you WROTE and EVERYTHING that was COMMENTED ON is NO LONGER on the THREAD...... you can thank my friend SPRINGER!

I noticed that one of the replies I made to Johnny A. duplicated for some reason... so, like I have done before.... I e-mailed my bud SPRINGER with the instructions to simply KILL the DUPLICATE POST. I get a reply shortly "Handled". Well, after posting EPISODE 004, when I go back to see if SPRINGER really did take care of it (depends on when he starts drinking Maker's Mark
)....... I can't even find EPISODE 003. Well.... it turns out that between fantasizing about the Blonde chick on the movie AMERICAN BEAUTY and having his daughter's friend tell HER that she thinks SPRINGER looks like MEL GIBSON
.... PLEASE..... he killed the entire EPISODE 003 instead of just the duplicate post.

Anyway... for those of you whose memories DON'T SUCK like mine does.... if you can remember your comments about the groups, etc..... PLEASE feel free to try and POST THEM AGAIN.

Dave

[edit on 10/25/2006 by Dave Rabbit]

join