It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astonishing lecture on Wilhelm Reich!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Here is a link to a Google video of an amazing lecture by Peter Robbins, in which he describes the nature of Wilhelm Reich's theorizing on, and interaction with, UFOs.

For those who don't know, WR was a pupil of and assistant to Sigmund Freud, who "discovered" (in quotes because others have known about this for thousands of years) what he called orgone energy and what others have called prana, chi or simply the life force.

The lecture goes into some detail on a subject most of Reich's biographers have glossed over, because it seems to support the contention that he'd gone off his trolley in his later years - UFOs.

Towards the end there's an absolutely fascinating and detailed description of a long-term weather modification experiment in which Reich and his assistants brought rain to Tucson Arizona for the first time in five years. They were using devices called "cloudbusters", and as they began to work, and the ambient humidity rose, UFOs would show up and the humidity would drop. Reich was actually able to drive off the UFOs by pointing his cloudbuster at them!

I had heard little bits and pieces about the events described in this lecture, but this is the most detailed account I've seen and it is amazing. I also modified the TinWiki entry on Reich accordingly.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Cheers for the link. Just started to watch the video, first time I'm hearing about cloudbusting since Kate Bush in the late 70s!

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Has anyone seen it yet?

Any thoughts? Just a quick bump because I think this video deserves some wider viewing...

new topics

join