It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Etemenanki

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 06:28 PM
link   
"This is about intellectual guerrilla warfare against 'the herd', against ignorance, convention, conformity, physicality;
And this is ultimately about hacking reality whereby the light of Creativity and Creation is reactivated in Man."

I wasn't too sure where would be the best place to post this but after reading posts by Bigsage I thought you seem to be a fairly 'open book' so to speak.

I want to share with you the current and on going study into the decoding of reality by Goro Adachi. Its called Endgame. Its a very long study comprising of five large parts and then is updated regularly on the main page. I suggest you click the link on the left of the page entitled Endgame to start with as the information on the main page is meant for those that have read that and without it it doesn't make much sense.

www.goroadachi.com...

If we keep and open mind and look at the facts we might just be able to brace ourselves for whatever the universe/reality has to throw at us.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 08:46 PM
link   
you surmised correctly i am an open book...
and i enjoy reading...

i will read, learn, expand and will post further on this topic after the information has been assimilated...

once again thank you...

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 09:53 PM
link   
i suggest all who are open minded take a look...
but please do so on your own accord...

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Glad you like it Mr Sage

I'm hooked on the site and check it every day for updates. I bought his book 'Time Rivers' from Amazon too which is really groundbreaking.

I was a big fan of Zecharia Sitchin for quite some time. Then a friend of mine got me to read the Endgame saga and Goro's wide observations and attention to detail just blew everything out of the water for me.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Site
I personally think it's kind of a vague site... they give us chat conversations... well yes, that's always very reliable
especially if no one can check it

I have always some kind of trouble with believing these kind of pictures weren't made by a paint artist...

I have also the idea the person looks more like a skull and the M with the circle looks more like an eye... I don't really see the M actually...

I don't want to judge this site but I think they just saw in the things what they wanted to see actually

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 12:33 PM
link   
the chilbolton glyph looks like it's upside down

[Edited on 11-11-2003 by darkspace]

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Seti himself about the signal There is no evidence to suggest an other-than-earthly origin for these graphics.

Bottom line? The crop circles are decorative, impressive, and provocative, but not informative. We can expect better from true extraterrestrial intelligence.

Bye bye Arecibo message

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 06:25 PM
link   
You sound like you have only read the first Endgame LeenBekkemaa? Correct me if i'm wrong. I only say as I wasn't really convinced untill I had fully read all five of them.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 07:35 PM
link   
This guy is GOOD. Linked him to my own site. You don't have to swallow this stuff hook, line, and Sinker to learn something.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Oke...
and yes I only read that one
but it was also the first one so I thought...

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I've linked this site twice in this forum and seen it linked another time, but, it's all good as long as the message gets out.

Oh and hiya mate.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Mornin'

Wonder how many illumini are in here then...

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 05:10 PM
link   
This site has to be a joke right?
Although the BS is well written it is still BS.
Its the sort of language in predition where anything you hit can be considerd the target. Its so symbolic as to be berefit of any real meaning.

This person has his head so far up his as$ that its a wonder he can say anything at all.

www.goroadachi.com...

By projecting forward the 2-year cycle pattern first discussed in The Message of Cycle 23 (May '02), followed by the Endgame series (I, II, III, IV, V), we have determined that summer/fall of 2003 is to be considered an 'echo window' of 9/11 ('01).

The same 'window' has also been dubbed the 'stargate window' (described as such here since Feb. 18). In the Endgame series (especially Endgame IV and V), we have detected various themes attached to the window. The major ones are: 'stargate', virus, 'false gift', Osirian/Messianic resurrection, nuclear event, Mars/Cydonia, sun, Nazis, 'New World Order', the 2002 'alien disk' crop glyph, 'Babylon leader falling' (e.g. Bush, Blair, Sharon, Pope, etc.), and such.

The mysterious 'Blackout 2003' in the US/Canada and Shwarzenegger/California recall election are being considered very much part of the 'stargate'/'echo' scheme. Arnold Shwarzenegger has been quickly identified here (as early as Aug. 20) as a figure playing the role of an 'Antichrist' or 'Beast'. Also considered very relevant is the developing issue of gross intelligence manipulation by the Bush administration (including 'Treasongate', CIA/White House leak), threatening to bring down the White House (for this see Endgame V and The West Wing Cipher).

The highly symbolic and multi-leveled situation has been closely monitored and analyzed in Etemenanki's weblog section (starting from the Aug. 6 entry).

[Edited on 13-11-2003 by Netchicken]

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
This site has to be a joke right?
Although the BS is well written it is still BS.
Its the sort of language in predition where anything you hit can be considerd the target. Its so symbolic as to be berefit of any real meaning.

This person has his head so far up his as$ that its a wonder he can say anything at all.

www.goroadachi.com...

By projecting forward the 2-year cycle pattern first discussed in The Message of Cycle 23 (May '02), followed by the Endgame series (I, II, III, IV, V), we have determined that summer/fall of 2003 is to be considered an 'echo window' of 9/11 ('01).

The same 'window' has also been dubbed the 'stargate window' (described as such here since Feb. 18). In the Endgame series (especially Endgame IV and V), we have detected various themes attached to the window. The major ones are: 'stargate', virus, 'false gift', Osirian/Messianic resurrection, nuclear event, Mars/Cydonia, sun, Nazis, 'New World Order', the 2002 'alien disk' crop glyph, 'Babylon leader falling' (e.g. Bush, Blair, Sharon, Pope, etc.), and such.

The mysterious 'Blackout 2003' in the US/Canada and Shwarzenegger/California recall election are being considered very much part of the 'stargate'/'echo' scheme. Arnold Shwarzenegger has been quickly identified here (as early as Aug. 20) as a figure playing the role of an 'Antichrist' or 'Beast'. Also considered very relevant is the developing issue of gross intelligence manipulation by the Bush administration (including 'Treasongate', CIA/White House leak), threatening to bring down the White House (for this see Endgame V and The West Wing Cipher).

The highly symbolic and multi-leveled situation has been closely monitored and analyzed in Etemenanki's weblog section (starting from the Aug. 6 entry).

[Edited on 13-11-2003 by Netchicken]

Have you read the Endgame Series?
The Time River?
Anything on that site?
Or did you just shrug it off as bs when you read a few lines?
There are connection, and they are there for you to see, just open your eyes.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Welcome to the Twilight zone, leave your mind at the door and take an extra dose of gullibility on the way through

If it sounds like a hoax, reads like a hoax, then it probably is ......

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 08:29 PM
link   
The site and it's data base are interesting although I am inclined to believe that Goro Adachi is politically motivated and religiously indoctrinated somewhat, and this will clash with the masses in many ways.

His experiences with the psychic realms and supernatural entities is quite limited and I have to say that he has a lot to learn. But he is very dynamic in his approach to his work and I have to give him credit for that.

The mars photos are interesting, and if they are not fakes then they are definitely proof that there is life on mars somewhere.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I give up.
It's impossible to show people what is happening around them when the first thing they think is "hoax".
I've seen the connections for myself, I don't feel the need to warn others, Goro does, good luck to him because I cannot be arsed.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 09:04 PM
link   
There's little doubt that everything is interconnected in various ways, but the individual interprets these connections in their own ways according to their understanding of reality. imo

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Goro Adachi is very good for stating where he gets his information from. In his book 'Time Rivers' almost every little piece of data that is not of his own making is in a massive index of sources at the back.

And as far as being up his own arse, its a bit of a stupid comment. The guy doesn't give out any personal information about himself other than his name in his books and on his website. He doesn't even put a picture of himself anywhere. People have requested a bio page in his forum but he says that he merely observes and trys to relay that info to us. His personal information has nothing to do with it. I'm sure you'll think that what I just said backs up your hoax claim, but I really don't care. Like him I will tell the facts and if you don't have the foresight to atleast acknolage it then its probably going to be your own loss in the long run.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Kundalini, Goro Adachi's site is far too vast for me to study in detail and I was hoping that you could write about your own understanding of where he's coming from and what you believe all of this means.

To me he is one of many people who are able to see patterns in nature and events and who often read their own interpretations into these things. I've probably missed the vital details of his philosophy or beliefs however.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join