It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's predict the next President of the US!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Would it be possible, at least just a percentage of probability to be able to predict who is going to be voted in as the president of the US?

If we take into account society memberships and such, I think we should be able to come up with a highly probable candidate to be the next president. If presidents are truly put into power based upon their memberships of groups like the Illuminati, Skull & Bones, Freemasonry, etc, there should be some correlation there. Of course if everybody is a member of all groups, that would make things difficult.

Thoughts? Comments? Criticism?

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I refrain from making such a prediction. I said we'd never be so stupid as to elect Clinton, but we did. I knew for a fact that there were enough sober people who'd read the founding documentation to not let it happen again, and again I was wrong.

Now, we have another lousy bunch or choices and a public that I fear is even dumber than before. Who in the heck knows?

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I heard today that 50% of the American citizens want Bush out. I think that will change and he will probably stay for another term unless something really bad happens to his politics! If you listen to the citizens he will be out of there..but does he really have any competion? IS there anyone that can take his place...i follow US politics quite alot and i havent really heard of anyone that will be a major threat to him....unless there is one, i think he will stay with a little bit of help from NSA, CIA or mayby NWO that i really dont know much about...

Am i wrong?

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I vote Colonel for prez...Viva la revolution

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Never mind green, he's been not particular enough when picking mushrooms.
Scuba, as has been the case many a time, no matter who wins, we lose.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

Scuba, as has been the case many a time, no matter who wins, we lose.

That reminds me of that Simpson's episode where those two aliens come down and impersonate the candidates. Then they enslave all of humanity. The best part is when Homer says, don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.

If you haven't seen it, this will make no sense.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 06:52 PM
link   
myself, I don't care what party the "winner" comes from, so long as they serve the people fairly and honestly. I have been a demorat for many years, mainly because of my union roots, and oppose many of the things that bush has done. But, I look at the field of demorats coming into view and most don't appear to represent my views either. So now what?
Political agendas aside, I hope that the candidate who is best able to obtain a peaceful resolution to the Iraq debacle comes out on top. Too many have died already.

In the meantime, I will predict Howard Dean in '04 (until he says/does something REALLY stupid).

Peace,
BG

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Well, unless Bush fixes the vote again, I think Dean will make it.

Bush's numbers are dropping drastically in the polls.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 08:02 PM
link   
GALLAGHER FOR PRESIDENT!

No, really! He's a lot more logical-thinking & willing to look at what's *really* screwed up than *any* career politician I've ever had the displeasure to hear about.

[Edited on 10-11-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 08:04 PM
link   
ARNIE FOR PRESIDENT!!!!

Wouldnt that be cool.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 08:05 PM
link   
But my question is, was there a connection to the Bush win with the societies that he is apart of? ie: Is Bush a part of more powerful societies than Gore?

new topics

top topics

join