It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The only way to save our country (USA) is to shut down the Federal Reserve Bank and it's 'backers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
There is another thread in progress about the Federal Reserve being a scam but look at what Aaron Russo has to say about it:

video.google.com...

This is just an interview but I urge you all to watch his film "Freedom to Fascism".

Here we Americans are, anchored in a myopic ignorant quagmire of Democrat vs Republican when the true battle line is between the people of the WORLD versus the world bankers who want to control us all. (The are darned near achieving their goals.)

I am also GREATLY disapointed in my Christian brothers and sisters who REFUSE to step back and get the big picture. I was watching John Hagee preaching a sermon about the end time events as fortold in the Bible: I was on board until he went political, the needle ripped off the record and it was "ooga booga, Clinton BAD and Bush GOOD. For God's sakes, I didn't support Clinton but Bush is FAR more evil than Clinton could ever imagine himself ever to be. have you read Revelations and what it says is going to be the greatest evil in the world at the end? THE GREAT MEN OF THE EARTH, THEY DECEIVE ALL NATIONS. (I wonder who their political party association is going to be?) How can Christians be so short sighted? How could a person that I still feel is a great man of God immediately turn into a cave man when it comes to political matters? In the end I believe the saints are going to be punished for this short sightedness in more ways than one. True Christians should have the WHOLE PICTURE in mind and if you don't, you are going to be in trouble.

All in all, I believe everything is 'unfolding' as it should and God, being in control of everything, is 'lining' everybody up for judgement by the ultimate end times judgement tool: the beast power it's ultimate backers, the world bankers and their private holders.

The focus of this thread as I intend is how do we get control back from this "beast power" that is turning Amerika into a fascist 'corporatocracy'. Is it even possible at all?

It says in the Bible that God wills "choose your delusion" if you are turned away from him. Well, it all may be part of God's great purpose but I REFUSE to walk in delusion. You guys can sit in your silly republican versus democrat quagmire.. I'M going to sail above it and see things for what they really are. When things finally come to an 'end' I FULLY intend on being on the right side of the fence. Why alot of people are going to be on the wrong side I fully do not understand but it does also say this in the Bible...

May will be called but FEW will be chosen. Will you make it into the chosen category?

[edit on 23-10-2006 by ViewFromTheStars]

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViewFromTheStarsWill you make it into the chosen category?

How do I make it into the chosen category? And how, I assume, do you plan on fighting the FED? Thanks.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mecheng

Originally posted by ViewFromTheStarsWill you make it into the chosen category?

How do I make it into the chosen category? And how, I assume, do you plan on fighting the FED? Thanks.

That's a tough question.. I think the biggest part of being "chosen" is having true clarity and understand about what's going on and having the "big picture".. I honestly don't think this is possible without 'spiritual' insight from the Creator himself and would mean turning to him in a TRUE fashion. Ok.. it's impossible for me to divorce my faith all of this but let me digress a little bit because I didn't intend for this to turn into a big religious debate.

Do I plan on fighting the FED? depends on how you define fighting in this context. I don't plan on going militant any time soon but I'm curious as to what you guys think concerning possibilities of changing this 'system' as it is and giving power back to the people.

For starters, it would be cool if the FED was INDEED FEDERAL. Wouldn't it be nice if it was our OWN government printing the money that we use instead of a 'privately owned corporation that spans the world' which the Federal Reserve actually is?

Like Aaron said.. unless the current 'system' is shut down and changed we are doomed, bottom line.. PERIOD.

[edit on 23-10-2006 by ViewFromTheStars]

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   
There's a thread going regarding pretty much this same topic here...

The FED is a serious scam. When is something going to be done about it?

There's a lot of info on how the FED is illegal. Problem is that there aren't a lot of suggestions on how to fix it. People have known its a problem for a very long time and nothing has been done about it.

IMO, do your best to stay debt free, use interest through investments to have money work for you and wait for the revolution
because I don't think there really is a lot that can be done seriously until the bankers simply take everything and people revolt... If that ever happens.

Because, what good does it do the bankers if they take everything? They need the system and need to keep people feeling 'happy' to make them rich which is simply a measure of your status vs. everyone else. If everyone gets PO'd enough and fights back and they destroy the economic system that has gotten them to where they are today, they basically start at ground zero all over again. Doesn't make sense to me. But who knows for sure what will happen.

top topics

join