It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hybrid eugenics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Not only are humans the result of genetic engineering between aliens and the early primates on earth, but some folks are trying to encourage the alien portion.

A group of people began this some time ago. They decided to breed with others who had more genetic tendencies toward the alien heritage than that of the native primates. King Charlemagne is one well know choke-point in this Eugenics operation. Many of the elite are proud to trace their lineage to Charlemagne. These people foster in their genetic code, a much greater percentage of the original alien DNA than the rest of us. They claim not only the divine right of kings, but the right of superior species. With the 10 or 15 dozen generations of this selective breeding, there is now a noticeable deviation between these people and the rest of the population.

Human genetic engineering will greatly accelerate this process. As alien specific genes are located and activated, we will begin to see very different humans emerge. These new men will have some, then more and more of the abilities of the aliens who engineered us as genetic engineering becomes more advanced. There are people alive today who will witness the rise of a new species of man. Unfortunately, we will also see the deaths or enslavement of just about everyone else.

I believe that the geopolitical situation today is completely intentional and totally orchestrated by this group. Those of us who are not of these new men will suffer great horrors.

One of the traits of these new men is a lack of morality and a sense of right and wrong. I believe that the aliens who engineered us likewise lacked these behavioral restrictions. In addition, the engineered race possessed a type of organic antenna that allowed them to hear the voices of their masters many years ago. This antenna has since deactivated through generations of non-use. The voices of the masters fell silent when they left this planet many thousands of years ago. (Read "The Origin of Consciousness and the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind" by Julian Jaynes) The voices heard by the insane is the result of a short circuit in this antenna. Modern human genetic engineering may reactivate this antenna and create a bunch of people who also hear voices.

Additionally, I think one of the earliest attempts at genetic engineering will be to create a man who can synthesize vitamin C. Almost every animal on the planet can synthesize vitamin C. Humans are among those very few who cannot. I believe this was intentionally engineered into us so that we would be dependent on the aliens for our survival. We have adapted to survive in spite of this weakness since then. But I suspect than many processes in the human body are turned off because of our lack of vitamin C.

Other talents such as telepathy and telekinesis are also likely surprises brought about by the activation of dormant genes through human genetic engineering. In any event, we shall see.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Charlemagne's mother, betrada of laon and father, pippin the younger both had the same great-great grandfather, Pippin of Landen possibly to maintain their 'royal' blood. So this theory may be true.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
sorry, double post

[edit on 24-10-2006 by ZETA alien]

new topics

join