It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

thinking...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 04:28 PM
link   
...Can you people not accept the fact that you are alone. I know it may be very frightening to accept, probably more than if there were creatures among us that we did not know about. But everyone of your stories accounts for something that "might have happened" or "could have" or "pretty sure it happened". ALl I am saying is there are better things to worry about and until one of your creatures comes face to face with you then should be the time to worry. You all could do much more if you ignored these imagination's and put your energy into something worth while.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Oh well, this one's going to generate a lot of replies! Hehe!

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Hmm like posting good quality threads eh???

You all could do much more if you ignored these imagination's and put your energy into something worth while.

so what do you advize samf?

[Edited on 10-11-2003 by asala]

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Well, to think that we are alone in this vast universe is very depressing.
Are you a very depressed person?
Deep

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 04:44 PM
link   
for the most part...no but I do like to think ofthe positive things. I can not stand the people who have to search for a problem and make their own lives misrable to suit their needs. But no I am not depressed

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I'm depressed and I don't think we're alone in the universe, in fact I tend to think I'm not supposed to be on this earth... oh well, none of anyone's business!

[Edited on 10-11-2003 by eagle]

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 04:47 PM
link   
We're surrounded by beings, and the illusion 'is that we are alone

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Aztec

posted on 10-11-2003 at 04:47 PM

We're surrounded by beings, and the illusion 'is that we are alone

what, and we just can not see them because their invisable?
How do you know that beings exist?

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I do agree that thier are more important tasks in life.
Vasts amounts of money is wasting to searching for these answers.
To think that it only takes 24 dollars a month to feed a child in africa, yet we waste billions a year researching these " other beings".
Deep

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by eagle
I'm depressed and I don't think we're alone in the universe, in fact I tend to think I'm not supposed to be on this earth... oh well, none of anyone's business!

[Edited on 10-11-2003 by eagle]

eagle, you are not alone believing you are not supposed to be in this realm. i am one of the above.
and i can't explain it either.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 05:15 PM
link   
see there it is agian the focused attention of energy in a field which can not be proved and is a total waste. You know your some hi ranked human being but decide not to prove it to us and can not even satisfy your own questions with anwsers.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Learn how to astral project and you'll know that you're not alone.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 07:39 PM
link   
We're defenitely not alone. In fact, there are speices on this planet we have yet to discover.

If man thinks he's the only species in the entire reaches of space and time, then he's got another thing coming.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 07:56 PM
link   
elderban > exactly, its rather arrogant on our part to think we are the only intelligence in the universe. Just by averages there has to be something equivilent to us somewhere in the reaches of space.

As for "seeing" something, thats not always the case, some things can only be felt.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I don't know of any way to convince people that we are not alone. I think they need to have direct physical experience with the beings to really know for sure, and the beings will choose the time and place for that.

Here's a link to a site that may help your understanding a little.

www.victorzammit.com...

I believe most people are not supposed to know that we are not alone, and governments actively destroy evidence to prove otherwise.

You have a lot to lose by discovering the truth because life as we know it is based on incomplete information.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Here's a link to the main page of that site.

www.victorzammit.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Learn how to astral project and you'll know that you're not alone.

Rock on. I also agree with alternateheaven

Originally posted by alternateheaven As for "seeing" something, thats not always the case, some things can only be felt.

I find this also to be true, but it doesn't become apparent until a person knows how to feel it.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Answering the closed-minded skeptics

www.victorzammit.com...

top topics

join