It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Time Has Come To Awaken From Your Dream! By: Violinio Germain and Jmmanuel Esu Sananda (Jesus)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   
They have taught me so much, and they can teach you so much, too. Here is just a sample of the wisdom these great beings are here to share to humanity in these End Times. I advise all ones to read the full text of this message.

The full text can be read at the following link:

The Time Has Come To Awaken From Your Dream!

Do you hear the alarm clock ringing? It is calling you to the State of Awakening, for the time has come that you exit the time of your dream world and step into the true reality. Yes, you have been living in a virtual state of dreaming, and now that time of dreaming is ending. It is time that you open your eyes, sit up, and examine the world in which you TRULY exist! Good evening.

Germain here, along with my brother, Esu. We come this day to tell you that the time is over for the dream world you have been living in. We come unto you this day, in and of The One Light of Creator Source. We bring unto you only The Light and The Truth. We are of and in service unto The One Creator Source. We would ask that you FEAR NOT, for this is the time you have been awaiting.

It is not time for you to run and bury your heads in the sand. You ones have known that this time would soon be upon you, and we are come this day to tell that this time has now arrived. Your TRUE work shall begin very shortly; the time of informing the masses and sharing with them all that we have spoken is drawing to a close. We are come to tell you that you must begin your own creating and manifesting—and you DO know how.

This is just a sample of the many teachings that can be found worldwide. There are many different websites which offer some of the teachings that have been handed down, but only recently have the Masters teachings even seen the light of day, due mainly of course to the evolution of the Internet, and of human consciousness.

I refer you to the Phoenix Archives for extensive information from many different masters.

Namaste. Love and Light.

[edit on 21-10-2006 by LightWorker13]

JSR

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
im interested to know where this all originated from.

i checked out the web sites, but, didn't want to read it all.

could you tell me a bit about this?

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Greetings LightWorker13,

Thank You for sharing this information with us here at ATS. The message about awakening that you snipped in your excerpts are RIGHT ON. It is time for the world to awaken. We have such wonderful places to go and wonderful things to do! The future, in my mind, is beautiful beyond description!

Thanks again for sharing, that's what it is all about.

Kindest Regards

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Finally the source told me who they were and after a lot of research they go by the name Sananda Warriors or Omegans...

It is a wolf in sheeps clothing! "Put on a hat and go outside during a storm...' DON'T, whatever you do!

Sananda

and run down on St Germain is there too.

top topics

join