It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visual evidence for explosives @ WTC1 - De-bunk this !!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
I dont recall them flying 767's into skyscrapers. That was the point I was making.

The NRO was conducting a 'plane-into-building' exercise on the very morning of 9/11.

And,

In 1998, U.S. intelligence had information that a group of unidentified Arabs planned to fly an explosives-laden airplane into the World Trade Center, according to a joint inquiry of the House and Senate intelligence committees.

CNN

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Ephrin ~

I don't think you read my post. I said USED...not PLANED.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Check out this video from the History Channel. Doesn't support the demolition, but a pretty good video.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
"Im not sure what you meant as to me being in "good company". "- ThroatYogurt

I didn't mean anything other then that everyone from Condi on up used that same line.
Apologies if I offended you.

Also, if anyone is interested, on Sept. 11, 1994, Frank Eugene Corder got all wasted, stole a plane, (though not a 767, admittedly) and tried to crash it into the WHITE HOUSE.
He missed by only a few yards.

Yet they still say no-one ever used a plane as a missile, or even concieved such an idea.

Go figure.

edit: en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 24-10-2006 by subject x]

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Like I have said....I keep watching this video over and over and today I just noticed that flashes CONTINUE..... BUT to the left of the building IN THE SMOKE....you have to look carefully. Once you hear the person whistle from outside shortly thereafter you see the three flashes....as the camera starts to pan downward, you can see on the left in the smoke, identical flashes to those that are in the building. @7:58-59 I can't say for certain WHAT the flashes are, but I feel confident when I say that the flashes do NOT help support the demolition theory.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Hey Subject X ~

When i said planes were never used as missles, it was in reference to the damage that was done to the two towers by airplanes. I do admit that I forgot about that dude that tried to slam the plane into the whitehouse.....Kind weird that he stole the plane on September 11th huh ?

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Yup, the date is kinda twilight zone-ish, for sure.
The Frank Cordel thing just confirms the fact that the powers that be were, to a man, lying through their collective teeth about never considering planes as missiles. This habit apparently continues through to the present day.

I watched that video, and while there are definite flashes, and a military plane is mentioned, once again, no answers, just the same questions.

Not exactly on topic, but I still wonder why the "full resources of the United States" haven't been able to convict even one person for the killing of the thousands of citizens in the towers that day?

I guess they're just hoping we'll forget.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by subject x
Not exactly on topic, but I still wonder why the "full resources of the United States" haven't been able to convict even one person for the killing of the thousands of citizens in the towers that day?

sadly, it's all part of the big evil plan.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 137
Watch @ 7:52 for flashes + sound some stories below impact level.

[edit on 22-10-2006 by 137]

If you will notice at 7:34 a piece of something falls from the impact zone. This is what flashes lower at 7:52.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ephrin
Bob and Bri - What We Saw 9-11-01

video.google.com...

- Start at 19 min. 17 sec. :

You see WTC1 before the collapse. Then something VERY BIG happens, the video is censored for some seconds. After the "missing" part you see smoke coming from the ground filling the street in the west and raising to the air.. The female voice in the video tells something like "Thats a bo.." BOMB? I couldn't understand completely

-19 min. 40 sec. :

20 SECONDS after this OBVIOUS ground level EXPLOSION, the North tower collapses.

Err....first of all where did you get that video?.... I gave a link to that video, which took me quite a while to find it and i posted before you did.

Second of all...the people filming it didn't know what was going to happen, my guess is that "they turned off the video a couple of times not knowing what will happen later, they turned it back on when they saw the building collapsing or some other major event"...

You think any regular people would film a regular fire for hours and hours?... I don't think "most people" would do that.

[edit on 24-10-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
There was not just "one" bomb, there were many sequenced bombs.
C4 tied into thermite. C4 is a steel cutting charge, nickle sized thermite will burn through a engine "big" block in 5seconds or less, and keep burining into the ground. Also used in shotguns AKA "dragons breath" it will catch a desert on fire, turning the sand to glass.

Do some studing, it will be made clear.

We have already gone over the "explosives with thermite theory", it is not plausible as the explosives would disperse the components which make the reaction thermite...

BTW, if there were any "explosives" they would have left large P wave signatures in the seismic graphs from that day, and the only P waves seen are those of the aircraft crashing against the buildings...

This is really crazy, the government coulnd't hide "the watergate scandal" which should have been easily hidden, yet people want to claim the government has performed "miracles to hide all the true evidence behind what happened in 9/11"?.....

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
Second of all...the people filming it didn't know what was going to happen, my guess is that "they turned off the video a couple of times not knowing what will happen later, they turned it back on when they saw the building collapsing or some other major event"...

You think any regular people would film a regular fire for hours and hours?... I don't think "most people" would do that.

The first time the movie got uploaded to google video they noted that they cut some pieces out becouse of the shocking moments (plane crash). They also noted that they would release the full footage uncut as a torrent, this however did not happen yet.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
We have already gone over the "explosives with thermite theory", it is not plausible as the explosives would disperse the components which make the reaction thermite...

BTW, if there were any "explosives" they would have left large P wave signatures in the seismic graphs from that day, and the only P waves seen are those of the aircraft crashing against the buildings...

This is really crazy, the government coulnd't hide "the watergate scandal" which should have been easily hidden, yet people want to claim the government has performed "miracles to hide all the true evidence behind what happened in 9/11"?.....

Not plausible?!
What was termite doing on wtc steel?
Why were there pools of molten metal?
Why did they ship the rubble from the crime scene to china without doing a research on it?
Why did so many witnesses hear explosions?
Why was the WTC lobby blown apart (they first tought a bomb car had hit the base)
And why did the WTC base colums look like they were blown with shape charges?:
The goverment didnt perform miracles, this was planned by professionals.

[edit on 25-10-2006 by 137]

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   
137 Wrote:

Not plausible?!
What was termite doing on wtc steel?
Why were there pools of molten metal?
Why did they ship the rubble from the crime scene to china without doing a research on it?
Why did so many witnesses hear explosions?
Why was the WTC lobby blown apart (they first tought a bomb car had hit the base)
And why did the WTC base colums look like they were blown with shape charges?: external image
The goverment didnt perform miracles, this was planned by professionals.

Hey 137 ~ I believe all of the above points you brought up above have been explained on numerous occasions. In my search for the Truth, this is what i have found in regards to the Controlled Demolition Theory:

1. Thermite on WTC Steel. First of all Thermite is NOT used in controlled demolitions, At least not from what I have learned. ( please correct me if im wrong) IF thermite was used on the impact floors, in order to somehow assist in the demolition. In order to cause the outflow of molten metal it would take tons and TONS of thermite to have this effect. Please keep in mind that there was a VERY large airplane made up of aluminum.

2.Pools of Molten Metal..again..Thermite is not used in demolitions, say however that this molten metal was at the base from an sub-basement explosion. This explosion would have been detected by seismograph "spikes". (please see #4)

3.Why did they ship the rubble....They didnt ship it right away. It was all taken to a site where it was all placed on conveyors to search for a wide assortment of things, ie: body parts, whatever...I did have a picture of the site, I just cant seem to locate it.

4. People hearing "Explosions": There are so many causes of sharp, loud noises that have no relation to explosives. The only scientifically legitimate way to ascertain if explosives were used is to cross reference the fundamental characteristics of an explosive detonation with independed ground vibration data recorded near Ground Zero on 9/11. That beign said, there were field seismographs from different companies in the vacinity of the WTC on 911 for various construction programs. (these are used to monitor sites so that work does not cause "cracks" on proprerties that are not under construction) Anyway there was one company in particular called PROTEC that had thier seismographs going on 911. Their findings were data from these machines, and seismographs operated elsewhere, all confirm single vibration events recording the collapse. None of them record the tell-tale 'spikes' that would indicate explosive detonations prior to collapse.

Anyway...If you'd like me to continue, I do have several other things to explain why on your other points. Again, I am searching for the truth. I did not accept the "Offical Story", so I intend to be just as cautious when it comes to accepting any alternative theory.

Good Luck !

www.wkjo.com

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
1. Thermite on WTC Steel. First of all Thermite is NOT used in controlled demolitions, At least not from what I have learned. ( please correct me if im wrong) IF thermite was used on the impact floors, in order to somehow assist in the demolition. In order to cause the outflow of molten metal it would take tons and TONS of thermite to have this effect. Please keep in mind that there was a VERY large airplane made up of aluminum.

I guess we have to rehash this again. Thermite (particularly nanothermate) can be used with sol-gel or areogel to accomplish a demolition. As far as the tons and tons, yes if they used the most basic form of thermite. If they used nanothermate (which has reaction rates 1000x and temperatures at least 2x that of basic thermite) not as much would be needed. I believe that the towers could have been taken down with minimal strategically placed nanothermate charges on the core columns (which wouldn't even have to be all columns....just enough to cause the core to go beyond it's designed load bearing capacity). Say, the basement, the first reinforced section and the second reinforced section.

I say this because of the tilt in Tower 2. The only way that could have happened is if the core section was severed just below the "cap". Guess what was directly below the "cap" of Tower 2. A reinforced section.

Then, once the core had failed (actually during the failure), the outer columns would exceed their designed load capacity and fail at the weakest link. The weakest link would be the plane impact zones. So, the incendiaries wouldn't need to be in the impact zones at all.

As far as the molten metal pouring out of WTC 2, I can't speculate on what that was. It does appear to be molten iron but I can't just go on what it appeared to be, so I won't speculate (anymore).

2.Pools of Molten Metal..again..Thermite is not used in demolitions, say however that this molten metal was at the base from an sub-basement explosion. This explosion would have been detected by seismograph "spikes". (please see #4)

Thermite is not used in "conventional" demolitions. As far as the bomb in the basement. Answer me this: If the bomb went off at the same time (or close enough) to the plane impact, could they decipher between the two events? Read William Rodriguez's testimony of the bomb going off a few seconds before the first plane impact. It would be a very convenient cover for the siezmograph spikes, would it not?

3.Why did they ship the rubble....They didnt ship it right away. It was all taken to a site where it was all placed on conveyors to search for a wide assortment of things, ie: body parts, whatever...I did have a picture of the site, I just cant seem to locate it.

The time it took them to ship it off isn't as important as the fact that no one was allowed to examine the steel. Even FEMA wasn't allowed access to the steel...it states this in their report. The were allowed access to certain members of the steel after someone else had hand picked what they could see. So, the government was keeping the government from doing a full study...why?

Number 4 I won't quote because I have explained this in my response to number 2.

Again, I am searching for the truth. I did not accept the "Offical Story", so I intend to be just as cautious when it comes to accepting any alternative theory.

Good, never just take the spoonfed garbage from either side. Good luck to you also.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
[Thermite is not used in "conventional" demolitions. As far as the bomb in the basement. Answer me this: If the bomb went off at the same time (or close enough) to the plane impact, could they decipher between the two events? Read William Rodriguez's testimony of the bomb going off a few seconds before the first plane impact. It would be a very convenient cover for the siezmograph spikes, would it not?

its the bolded part id like to comment on i just didnt want to take you too far out of context

ok, if they were able to time it so the bomb went off as the plane hit, yeah, might cover it.

but, what held the building up after that? and if the core was blown in the basement...what caused it to drop from the top down?

keeping in mind i dont think there were bombs in the building, im just curious as i try to stay open minded and im willing to discuss the theories as such.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Damocles
but, what held the building up after that?

I believe that if there was a bomb in the basement, it wasn't used to bring the buildings down. Just as a jolt to maybe get the columns to seperate from the bedrock that they were drilled into. This is speculation on my part.

and if the core was blown in the basement...what caused it to drop from the top down?

Well, it didn't drop from the top down, it dropped from the impact zones down. I have explained this in my previous post. A chain fails at it's weakest link. Same would happen to a steel structure.

The main point though is they had to sever the core for this to happen IMO.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   
ok so i didnt mean the "top" per se, but you know what i mean i hope. a classic demo goes bottom up...this one didnt.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Damocles
ok so i didnt mean the "top" per se, but you know what i mean i hope. a classic demo goes bottom up...this one didnt.

There is a quote out there from a demolitions expert. It goes something along the lines of "we can make the building dance if we want to". That's not the quote but the jist of it.

Then there is this.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Kinda looks like this, does it not?

files.abovetopsecret.com...

First is a known top down demo. So, yes, not ALL demolitions are from the bottom up.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
If they used nanothermate (which has reaction rates 1000x and temperatures at least 2x that of basic thermite) not as much would be needed.

What is your source for this? Even if the reaction is faster you still need X amount of nanothermate to produce Y amount of melted iron. And if this 1000 times the reaction rate is true, then that video is clearly not showing "nanothermate" as it would be visibly melting through the building in the video, 1000 times faster than videos of thermite show.

Thermite is not used in "conventional" demolitions.

Please show us one demolition that used thermite or even better "nanothermate." Unconventional or otherwise.

The were allowed access to certain members of the steel after someone else had hand picked what they could see. So, the government was keeping the government from doing a full study...why?

Which is it? Did "someone else" have full access thus given the opportunity to "hand pick", or did no one have access?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join