It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discovery 3/13/89

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
it says he says observance at the end it does not sound like thats what hes saying.It sound like hes saying under the tether

"Houston, this is Discovery, we still have the alien spacecraft under observance"

video:
www.youtube.com...

tell me what you all think????

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
That pretty much confirms it! He said ALIEN SPACECRAFT!
I runned the video with enhanced audio with the equalizer of my soundcard, he said alien spacecraft, clear as day.

What more can you ask for?!

[edit on 21-10-2006 by InSaneTK]

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Pfft, for all we know NASA could have just thrown a false bone for all the Alien lovers out there. It's nothing more than a publicity stunt!

[edit on 21-10-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
Pfft, for all we know NASA could have just thrown a false bone for all the Alien lovers out there. It's nothing more than a publicity stunt!

How can you say that on this forum? If your that much of a ignorant person you should not post anything on these forums. Your not contributing with anything!

If you use some common sense you already know how much fear is bound to the Alien and UFO question, many people would panic. Do you really think the austronauts in space just talk bull# on the communication line?

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSaneTK
How can you say that on this forum? If your that much of a ignorant person you should not post anything on these forums. Your not contributing with anything!

How can area51videoz add an old topic to the forums that was already stripped from many times before, this topic is pointless, you are the one being ignorant! I'd suggest you do some research on something that is like several years old! Do you not think people have already noticed this already? Isn't it obvious it's a publicity stunt? They airbrush and filter the communications all the time! NASA wouldn't let something this important out if it we're serious enough as you propose it to be. It would be top secret or either a little leak for all the UFO lovers out there to go, "Ooh, ahh" on and gain nothing from it but more slurp of alien beliefs.

All we do is sit, and discuss whats leaked out to the public. Nothing exciting until we all actually do something in the real world, other than on this virtual reality we call the Internet!

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon

How can area51videoz add an old topic to the forums that was already stripped from many times before, this topic is pointless, you are the one being ignorant! I'd suggest you do some research on something that is like several years old! Do you not think people have already noticed this already?

So NASA have said why they said alien spacecraft? Because if it was debunked by NASA it is a coverup most likely, seens NASA blur insanely huge areas on the moon photos aswell, for no apparent reasion?

Originally posted by 7AyreonIt would be top secret or other a little leak for all the UFO lovers out there to go, "Ooh, ahh" on.

UFO lovers? It appairs that you think holding onto the reality we have been thought at school is cool, because believing in anything out of that is absolutely uncool and retarded i guess. I'm not attacking you, i'm just saying how most people think.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   

That pretty much confirms it! He said ALIEN SPACECRAFT!

The relevant audio clip was released to the UFO community by Donald Ratsch (see the July 1989 issue of the MUFON Journal). Ratsch stated that he recorded the relevant audio via his audio scanner "from the space shuttle Discovery through WA3NAN, the club station of the Goddard Amateur Radio Club at Greenbelt, Md, transmitting on 147.450 MHZ".

Ratsch has subsequently stated that he heard the same voice saying something similar a year later (when the shuttle crew was different).

Thus, Ratsch concluded that "the target voice was a hoax probably from an amateur radio operator".

In other words, the person that recorded the audio clip does NOT believe that it was the voice of an astronaut or a transmission from a shuttle mission.

Instead, he believes that it is a hoax.

See, for example, James Oberg's email on Updates at the link below:
www.virtuallystrange.net...

Kind Regards,

Isaac Koi

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
As I have said in the past, an American astronaut would not use the word 'observance' anyway. He would use 'observation'.

It is my contention that this "hoax" did not come from a radio operator in the USA. More likely Canada, Australia or the UK.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Regardless of that one audio clip, there are a few others that make you wonder. Like the women who says "Unidentified Flying Object" and then silence...

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
As I have said in the past, an American astronaut would not use the word 'observance' anyway. He would use 'observation'.

It is my contention that this "hoax" did not come from a radio operator in the USA. More likely Canada, Australia or the UK.

not on 147.450 MHZ it wouldn't, it would have to be someone fairly close to his location.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by classified material
Regardless of that one audio clip, there are a few others that make you wonder. Like the women who says "Unidentified Flying Object" and then silence...

In case you are interested in looking into the other audio clip that you mention (with a woman saying "Unidentified Flying Object"), you will find some information on the Internet about this remark allegedly being made by Astronaut Catherine Grace "Cady" Coleman on STS-73.

new topics

top topics

join