It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you see 9-11 on the $20 bill? do the same to $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, & $100. full story

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
if you have seen the $20 dollar bill, folded longways with the backside showing, then folded again to form a pinacle, like the point of a paper airplane. .. . with 2000 currency.. . ..

then try it with all:

the $1 dollar bill . .. . and ... ...
the $5 dollar bill .. .. and . .. ..
the $10 dollar bill. . . . and ......
the $20 dollar bill. . . . .and ......
the $50 dollar bill. . . . . and . .. . .
the $100 dollar bill .. .. . .

and fold them identically to the way you folded the $20 dollar bill. . . .

and line them up in sequencial order. .. .

and you will see the story of 2 towers falling.

see on the five?

see the plane coming?

there, on the right, the first plane, see it coming from the right hand side, on the $5 dollar bill?

is seeing believing?

[edit on 21-10-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The $1 dollar bill has had exactly the same design since 1957.

How could have 9/11 been planned that far back?

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

Why could it not?

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Obviously us brits dont have dollars lying around so could you post pics of them all

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesaint
Obviously us brits dont have dollars lying around so could you post pics of them all

I've always known about the way to fold the $20 bill to create something that looks like 9/11, but I've never seen anything about the other bills.

Just to see the bills not folded into some funny way to look like something, go to the source: United States Bureau of Engraving and Printing

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   

i am not convinced any single organization has done this.

i am not making accusations towards any people, saying that they did this.

i am suggesting that a portion of our subconscious mind does remember the future, whether consciously aware of it or not, the subconscious minds that devised the $1 dollar bill in 1957, may have been interconnected to the same subconscious minds that designed the $5, $10, $20, $50, and $100 dollar bills in another time.

i am not saying the conspiracy is a conspiracy of a group of people, i am suggesting that the conspiracy is all people, all people who are possibly being influenced by memories of the future, by a portion of the subconscious mind.

i am not trying to blame anyone for anything. i'm just holding up to measure coincidences.

i wonder, at what point do coincidences, no matter how high they number, do coincidences cease to be coincidental?

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesaint

I'm sorry saint.

i've googled and searched. i have not found any pictures of what i saw on the $1, the $5, the $10, the $50, or the $100.

i did not see it on the $2.

i provided a picture link to the $20.

however, i don't know if anyone has seen the others, aside from the $20.

they tell the story when all folded the same way.

on the $1, two towers stand.

on the $5, from the right one sees the plane coming. remember all saw the second coming from the left, on the tv?

on the $10, one tower burns.

on the $20, two towers burn.

on the $50, one tower has fallen, and smokes, while the one on the right stands, which still smokes.

on the $100, both towers are gone, and both smoke.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Maybe the reverse isn't the signing of the Declaration of Independence, but a depiction of the Illuminati signing a pact to build two big buildings and ram planes into them over 200 years ago.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Maybe the reverse isn't the signing of the Declaration of Independence, but a depiction of the Illuminati signing a pact to build two big buildings and ram planes into them over 200 years ago.

again, too many. too great a time, perhaps, to plan such an event.

consciously.

but, perhaps, just perhaps, collectively, that which keeps from us our subconscious thoughts .. . .. ..

perhaps our subconscious thoughts do remember the future?

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
How old is the story of the tower of babel for example? The babylonian mystery religions and secret societies are millenia old. Why could they not have marched towards the anti-christ installation or NWO over hundreds of years?

I see not a reason at all that this could not be the case. Pike predicted world wars 50 years before they occurred and his much vaunted third world war has not happened.. yet.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
This is a VERY INTERESTING observation E.T..........

I am hoping somebody with a scanner will line all the bills up so we can all see this effect.
I have a scanner, but do not have all the bills needed................I only have a 5 in my purse....

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Click this link to view the Dollar Origami:

911prophecy.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akareyon
Click this link to view the Dollar Origami:

911prophecy.com...

Great find Akareyon, thanks!!!

although this hints at what i am talking about (see the pictures change on the link), what i am talking about is folding the bills up like the picture of the first link i supplied, in my second post.

however, you can get the results similar to what is describe the same way in the link that Akeareyon has found.

what i am saying is the 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, and 100 tell a progressive story, in sequence when folded as the $20 bill in the first link, second post.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I've known that page for quite a while (when I stumbled over that youtube video) and I remain skeptical about it - you can make any prediction from the shape of your spaghetti these days - although I must admit that it is very curious that the bills show the collapse in a sequence, with the $1 bill as "intro": the eagle dives into the pyramid (a Tarot talisman?).

And, of course, it's up to you to decide whether Aleister Crowleys

Paste the sheets from right to left and from top to bottom: then behold!
(The Book of the Law 3:7) has anything to do with this.

But then again, we're witnessing many prophecies coming true these days. Maybe because we want to?

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
ok, if this is the case, and it was shown on the notes, are there any other currencies that show other things?

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ewan
ok, if this is the case, and it was shown on the notes, are there any other currencies that show other things?

a friend of mine, a master seargent, has much of my currency collection. but, i do have some paper money from other countries. not that it matters, but the price of the paper money goes down the more you fold and crease it, especially if it is worth something to collectors.

but, i will take a look.

i think you may be on to something. why would american money alone have truths hidden in it by subconscious minds that may remember the future, and not other currencies as well, since their minds work the same?

good thought ewan, thanks.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 02:39 AM
link   

sarcasm noted, thanks.

i don't know about the two hundred years ago .. . .

but HIRAM (hi ram) did have something to do with 2 pillars over 2,000 years ago

Cug

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 03:10 AM
link   

what i am saying is the 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, and 100 tell a progressive story, in sequence when folded as the $20 bill in the first link, second post.

What your talking about is on another page of the site 911prophecy.com... Origami/WTC Origami1.htm

Anyway, I'm a follower of Crowley's and even I don't believe that the Book of the Law fortold 9-11. Me thinks that this fellow had a little too much "strange drugs" and "sweet wines and wines that foam"

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cug

What your talking about is on another page of the site 911prophecy.com... Origami/WTC Origami1.htm

i see some good examples of what i am talking about, but not exactly what i am talking about on that websight. i don't see where they fold one bill like this:

if it is on that page, i have not found it. i am not calling you a liar, by no means.

if you fold the 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, and 100 like the example i provided in the external image above, you see it a little differently than when you put 2 bills together, as i see described on that sight. i concede i may be missing it on that sight, and i thank you for sharing Cug.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join