It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any non pro/israelian sources on Kuntar's crime ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I have been searching the net for non (israelian/pro-israelian) sources about the details of Samir Kuntar's terrorist operation : link

I haven't found any mentioning of the incident's deatils in important news agencies like cnn or bbc , or non biased ones .
So the credibility of the israelian version of the story is doubted , because of the storie's strange abscence in the news that may be explained as its unauthenticity .

However this article point to that there is an intended obscuration on the incident's events :
'Technical Issues' Kill BBC Balance

Does anyone have evidences on the israelian narration ? And how the obscuration and the abscence of such incident from important news agencies can be explained ?
In Samir Kuntar's site , there isn't any mentioning of the Haran family , except in a french article where it mentions Dany Haran being taked to the shore . Then it counts him between the deads .
There isn't any mentioning of Kuntar killing him and his 4 years old daughter , but as far as I have read from the sites' articles , there isn't any denial or mentioning of the case .

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   
The pro/israelian versions of the story are true or just propaganda ?

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnarShia
The pro/israelian versions of the story are true or just propaganda ?

ask the HARAN family if their loved ones that was murdered is real or propoganda...

and why do you want to find another source other then israeli? will you search for a israeli source to a murder in france?!

the version in wikipedia is non biased... thats the real line of events... and as far as i know Samir Kuntar never said he didnt do it.. so whats your point?

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Given that Kuntar has never denied smashing a four year old's head with his rifle but, the Israelis should simply execute him and be done with it.

I'm no fan of Israel by any means but this man deserves to die.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   
"We are working on making this year the year to free our brothers in Israeli detention. Samir al Kuntar and his friends" - Hasan Nasrollah .

From the Israelian view : Kuntar is a terrorist child killer that should be kept in prison .
From the Lebanese view : Kuntar is an imprisonned resistant that must be liberated .

The Lebanese (excluding the Hezb's leadership) actually don't know the crime of Kuntar and still believe that he is a resistant who have done an operation in Israel against legitimate targets (the israeli occupation forces) .
The Israelians who knows Kuntar's crimes consider that the resistance wants its terrorist back .

If you would tell a Hezbullahi member or supporter about Kuntar's crimes , he would ask for proof . In this case it isn't logical to give him pro/israelian news sites and bunch of blogs , with its abscence in indepandant sources , and even CNN haven't mentioned the story , so what credibility would be left ?
In this article , the BBC crew appeared to mock the incident's credibility :

by Smadar
"I want to mention that after describing the killer's actions, I felt a kind of mockery from the reporter saying: We have just heared a graphic description of the murder which was brought by Mrs. Haran...

From a religional point of view , if the story in question is true , syed Hasan who is a cleric and leading the Hezb on religional teachings , he would have breached the islamic teaching jurisprudently and morally from more than a side . That he's by theory in a big prolem infront his base .

This obscuration on the incident serves the escalation of conflicts based on misunderstandement between the two jewsih and muslim peoples .

Is Smadar a payed actress , or the unexplained (intentional?) abscence of such news directly related to the last war's cause , serves only to keep the tension on fire between the both parties that are eliminating eachothers , because of a misunderstandement !

top topics

join