It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big-head baby

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I'm from HongKong, there a urban legend about a "Big-head baby" in 1960's.
I wanna know more information about this baby but it's hard to find in these days.

In 1960's, a baby was born in a hospital, and mother died from dystocia. (some said her viscera were eaten by baby.)
His body just like a normal baby, but his head was bigger(triple) than normal ppl.
There are many eyes under the pucker on his head.
According to some statement, the baby can speak Putonghua fluently after born. And most shocking is he say some "prophecies", telling some great event that not happened in China yet, e.g the Cultural Revolution.

Hong Kong government(under UK gov) take this in confidential, locked him down to do some test or research, till the riot happened in 1967, he was transfer to mainland China.

Last year, a man called to radio station a told his witness experience.
In 1963, he was a student, when he and friends finding a football, they came to a empty storage, and saw this baby. (skin was grey, and no reproductive organ).
The man's heart disease was convalesced after he saw the baby.
And other boys also got a "gift" or unusual power.

As the story of the man, it's unbelievable to me.
But according to ppl description, i think that baby just like "alien", mixed with human.

I want to asked if anyone herad this story before?
And if any kind of story like this case over the world??

(sorry for my poor eng.)

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I personally have not heard anything of the like. Perhaps a lot of it is steeped in rumour and myth like a lot of any legends, etc. But perhaps some of it is true such as the baby's larger than normal head. Remember - don't believe everything you hear, but 'to tell a believable/good lie include as much 'truth' as you can'.

Peace,
- Naz

CX

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I can't comment on this particular baby you mention, but in response i'd say take a trip to any labour ward and look at the shapes of some of the babies heads when they are born.

I remember seeing a couple that had cone shaped heads....literaly almost pointed, but that was just the cranium all out of shape from a fawceps birth and it soon settled back down to a normal shape.

I reckon you'll find this enlarged head was just a medical thing. Have a look around the net and you'll see many like this, mermaid babies and all sorts that can be explained.

CX.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX
I remember seeing a couple that had cone shaped heads....literaly almost pointed, but that was just the cranium all out of shape from a fawceps birth and it soon settled back down to a normal shape.

When our daughter was born, she had a cone shaped head. I was freaking out! The doctors assured me the head would return to normal shape in a couple of weeks, which of course it did, but it sure did look disturbing the first time I saw her!

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
All I can really say is: "..."

Are you sure your not confusing fact with fiction?
Because everything that you described was in a foreign horror cult flick I saw once.
I'm not a T.V. or movie person, but I am somwhat of a major fan of these types of movies. But this movie... It was pathetic.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
ya, i've watch this movie, it's based on the urban legend.

-There is a true radio show called "Horror Hotline", talked about ghost, ufo, supernatural...

-abut the caller phones, it's really happened in true world too, but some details are different. I thought this may be a marketing, but there is a such legend in HongKong, been talking about many years.

according to the legend, this baby not only a malformed.

[edit on 20-10-2006 by carnivaleinhk]

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by carnivaleinhk
ya, i've watch this movie, it's based on the urban legend.

...suspicious-sounding blurb that the film's based on fact...

I really should have read my source!

Alas, apart from the movie, that's all I know about it. Not much help, I know.

[edit on 25-01-2004 by Gear]

new topics

top topics

join