It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleep Walking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Several times in my past I have slept walked. I only remember a couple of them but my family has told me of a lot more than I remember. The occasions that I remember felt like a dream and I wasn't aware that I was sleep walking. After finding out that i was sleep walking i was a little freaked out. I was on the third floor of an apartment complex, there was a drop straight to the pavement. When i tried to return to my aunts house wandering around thinking i was dreaming, my aunt had to unlock all the locks on the door to let me back in. I woke the next morning with my family sitting around me and that is when i found out i slept walk. All i have read on astral travel reminds me a lot of my sleep walking experience, and how did i get out of the apartment. Could anyone please help shed some light on the subject.

Mod Edit:CAP title

[edit on 19-10-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Interesting. I know a fair amount about the subject, but I'm no expert. However, I won't consider something paranormal.

Some sleep walkers can manage to do very complexed things, while asleep, for someone who is sleeping. There are reports of people cooking while sleep walking, fixing things & even murder.

It should be noted though, that someone should not be woken up while sleep walking, because fits of violents usually occur from the sleep walker.

I'm sure you'll get alot of input on the subject by fellow ATS members. I'll advise you to do a search on the subject.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
My father was very sick a few years ago and my entire family took the ordeal pretty hard. A member of my family (I'm not going to say who) took it worse and didn't sleep for days. When they finally went to sleep, they slept walked, I had stayed up all night at the phone, waiting for any news and heard them come down the stairs. I said hello to them but they didn't reply, they just went into the kitchen, put on the kettle and made a bowl of cereal, they then sat on the couch and fell asleep.

The next morning, they had no recollection of the incident, because they had been sleep walking.

People do odd things when sleep walking.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I often wake up in jeans - Knowing I have gone to sleep in without them - With folded (blank) peices of paper in my pockets!
It's sort'a normal and a bit funny.
People sleep walk more often than they want to admit.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I have been sleeping walking since the age of 5, I'm now quite a bit older, as I have grown the rarer it is has become, however moving into new enviroment, things had gone back to usual, my flatmate normally fills me in the next morning, however in most cases I may have had a few beers the night before, weather its a coincidence I dont know? But i think its a chemical imbalance. I commonly unlock the front door of our apartment walk down 3 flights of stairs to be found walking around in my undies in the communial court yard..... Sometimes I wouldnt know where i've been... its a bit scary to think, but clearyl we still have our senses?

If i was having sexual encouters it would be a bonus!

new topics

top topics

join