It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40oz's of death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 10:06 AM
link   
For years there have been (largely unsubstantiated) allegations circulating within the African/Black community about those notorious 40 ounce malt liquors as a deliberate chemical warfare attack against our people, in particular young brothers.

We are well aware, and there is widespread published evidence to confirm the point, that the residual damage being done by young, and not-so-young, Black men, high on a 40 oz. or some other devilish potion, armed with a handgun, knife, stick or brick, and set upon his own community with an attitude that the life of his brother African ain't worth much.

www.africa2000.com...

hehe im not black but i enjoy a 40 here or there......ive never heard of this particular one but i guess it could be credible

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 10:15 AM
link   
You know, I'm not black myself, but I do hang out with quite a few colored people, including my roommate, who swears I must have been born black.

yes, call me a wigga, I don't care, but I like 40s, George Clinton, And I don't believe kobe raped that girl.

It's not chemical warfare on african americans, It's chemical warfare on the average college student.
40s are the CHEAPEST method to get wasted, bar none.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loki

...It's not chemical warfare on african americans, It's chemical warfare on the average college student.
40s are the CHEAPEST method to get wasted, bar none.

Rock on, 40s and cheap vodka.
P.S. I don't think that 40s are chemical warfare against african americans either, but they are a cheap way to get hammered. Sickle Cell anemia, possibly, but not 40s. Where I'm at, 40s aren't marketed at any one ethnic group, and it's mostly white people that drink 40s here.

[Edited on 10-11-2003 by kaoszero]

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 11:42 AM
link   
His references are totally useless. They deal with alcohol in general and not with 40s. He then says that 40s have 3.33 times more volume than regular bottles. Ohhhhhh...that explains it, cuz you drink as many 40s as you would normal beer and get 3.33 times as drunk, whatever.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 11:52 AM
link   
That's stupid. Cheap alcohol is a conspiracy to get EVERYONE (or every alcoholic) hammered...Not just a specific ethnical group. Getting them hammered, and slowly destroying their minds...

top topics

join