It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newly registered member

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Hi Everyone,

I have been reading ATS since 2002, and it's my first time to register. Although I have been reading threads regularly for quite sometime, this is my first time to post.

I have been living in Vietnam since 1992. I moved to this place for some reasons, but above all is to work. Then finally, got married, have a family and settled here. I am just a resident and not a citizen. But I can speak Vietnamese quite well. I was one of those curious foreigners who came to this country when they just started receiving foreign visitors.

I was a midshipman from a naval academy in my country, but resigned after a year. I wanted to become a Marine officer, but I found it too hard to attain this dream. I am very interested with military stuff & war history. Vietnam war is one of the histories I am very interested with the most and probably one of the reasons why I decided to come here.

I am fascinated with life. I am really in search of the truth. I have converted from one religion from another and ended up searching for another truth again. There are many unanswered questions & mysteries that I experience in my life. I am always interested to spend time just to know the truth.

ATS has a popular reputation for the truth. I like the term, "Deny Ignorance".
That is why today, I decided to joined (finally). I hope that I can give positive contributions in the future to the ATS members and can create a real healthy forum.

searching_for_ truth

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 03:55 AM
link   
G'day!
Welcome to ATS!
You sound like you might have an interesting outlook on things, so I look forward to reading your posts!

EDIT:sp

[edit on 25-01-2004 by Gear]

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Welcome to your new addiction

Probably the best discussion board on the net, you've picked a good one.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Hi Gear & twitchy,

Thanks for your warm welcome guys. Appreciate it. I'll be starting to post some topics soon and looking forward to read yours as well.

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Welcome hope you have fun in ATS

top topics

join