It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Dream needs analyzing badly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I've had this dream about 5 times in my life over the years, it's relatively the same dream but certain things are different each time. I have thought about it and thought about it, coming up with all sorts of interpretations, however I'd really like to read what you might think it means.

I dreamt this the last time I slept, which was Saturday night.

I am a passenger on a bus, like a greyhound and the bus stops, the door opens and I'm told it's time to get off. I'm confused and as I get off and the driver shuts the door, the people on the bus wave to me but their faces seem emotionless. The bus disappears and I'm standing in the dark and see a house more like a castle(but not) in front of me. The next thing I know I'm inside and the light inside is very dim, just enough to see where I'm going, but not enough to see many details. I realize now, that I'm suppose to be there and it feels homey. I walk up the stairs and when I reach the top, there is a hallway with a bunch of doors or rooms. I then realize I need to find someone/something so I start going into all the doors..then I just start to feel almost lost and really uncertain what's going on. The last door I enter there is a person there holding a light or candle(hard to see) neither one of us speak to eachother, but I start to follow them. We just walk and walk up these winding stairs and they never seem to end? Then I wake up or the dream ends..whichever.

This is the same type of dream over the years, same feeling, same scenerio. Only I wasn't on a bus and the house was different etc..

What do you think it might mean, if anything?
Thanks

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Sounds like you think that you are on the wrong path (i.e. the bus/train, etc. stopping to let you off), not just going in the wrong room....

So, you are then searching for someone to help guide you, and find it (the one with the candle), as you face the many choices (the doors). The darkness in the castle represents uncertainty about this, but the hominess feeling is there to assure you that it is something you want to do....

That's what I'm readling into it anyways... It may recur each time you get to such a crossroad....

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I think you're searching for somthing, and you want help.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Your interpretation is identical to one of the interpretations I placed on this dream
I don't necessarily *feel* the way you stated, but this is why dreams can be so important, paying closer attention to them can reveal things about our inner selves that we aren't aware of. I don't feel lost or in need of guidance, but there are phases in my life where I feel a little push or pull would be obliged. This particular time in my life, with respect to recent changes and all, seems to definately be a turning point whereby alot of choices are in front of me, and I need to look closely at all of those choices and decide what's best for my life and all parties involved in my life.
Thank you again Gaz
This dream holds a great deal of significance for me without a doubt!

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 02:40 PM
link   
You're welcome, and all you may be searching for, is the right choice...

new topics

top topics

join