It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent Advertisement Warning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I recently removed myself from a large UFO related mailing list I had been on for a month or so. The other day I get an email from a friend still on that list asking me if I was "ready" for this:
--------------------
"FOR RELEASE AT WILL / PRESS RELEASE UPDATE ON THE TORONTO UFO/BILLY
MEIER LECTURE UPDATE!

- IN A 'NO-HOLDS-BARRED' PRESENTATION THIS SATURDAY, OCT 21, MICHAEL
HORN WILL ADDRESS THE 'ACHILLES HEEL' OF THE BILLY MEIER STORY: THAT
MEIER USED MODELS TO HOAX THE MEIER CONTACTEE STORY

- MEIER WILL GO MANO-A-MANO WITH RADIO TALK SHOW "SHOCK JOCKS" GENE
STEINBERG AND DAVID BEIDNY OF THE VERY POPULAR "PARACAST" ONLINE RADIO
SHOW THAT MEIER USED MULTIPLE EXPOSURE PICTURES TO HOAX SOME OF HIS
PHOTOS

- AND IN A PAGE RIGHT OUT OF THE WWF PLAYBOOK, HORN SAVES THE BEST FOR
LAST WHEN HE 'BODY SLAMS' NATIONALLY RENOWN SKEPTIC JEFFREY RITZMANN TO
THE MAT AND PINS HIM DOWN FOR THE '10-COUNT' UNTIL RITZMANN CRIES
"UNCLE!" OVER HIS OWN HOAXED PHOTOS OF THE BILLY MEIER CASE!

- HITTING "BELOW THE BELT" WILL NOT BE PERMITTED, BUT ANYTHING SHORT
OF THAT WILL BE ALLOWED IN THIS WILD WEST SHOOTOUT AND UFO FREE-FOR-ALL
... DON'T YOU DARE MISS IT IF YOU HAPPEN TO BE IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD!"
-----------------------

Very interesting, and at the bottom of said email, was the link to purchase tickets for this "presentation and "showdown".

Therein is the issue.

Myself, nor the hosts of the radio show are going to be there, nor on the phone, nor even paying attention for that matter.

How Mr. Horn will be going "mano-a-mano" with David or Gene, or hearing me cry...well...anything, is well beyond my understanding.

Why? Because none of us will be present...I for one wasn’t even told about it. I know what you’re saying...."you gotta be joking??!"

I assure you I'm not.

The only guess I can make of this use of my name as well as Gene and David's and the notion of a personal showdown, is that Horn's ticket sales to his "presentation" were so lacking, that he's devised some false notion of one-on-one debates and controversy to generate ticket sales.

I want to clarify to anyone who might have read such an email or advertisement, that I will not be present, nor was I asked, nor did I know anything about it. I personally have given no permission for my photos to be used in a presentation for which Mr. Horn makes money off of.

This is without question one of the slimiest moves I have yet seen in my time in UFO research.

I just wanted to make people were aware of this before it was too late. If you want to pay and listen to the lecture, that’s your business...but don’t buy your tickets expecting any one-on-one debates or excitement from us, as we wont even be there.

I can only speak for myself in saying the case doesn’t even merit discussion as far as I'm concerned, much less a trip to another country to debate some halfwit.

new topics

join