It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weight Problem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I know Ill get some horrible feedback for this but Im in college, and am 18 years old...I weigh 140 lbs. and want to get to 125ish...Im 5'10...whast the fastest weigh to drop the weight...I used to weigh 189 at the beginning of my senior year of high school but lost the weight but hours of soccer and not eating...Now Im stuck at my weight...How do I drop weight?

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   
2 words.......Thai Boxing

Each one hour sesh burns around 700 calories. You'll tone up, lose weight, increase stamina and learn self defence.

I should go into advertising!

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Thats actually sounds like a ton of fun...Plus I need to get in top physical shape for soccer...Dude thanx for the suggestion Ill def. look into it...You have any info on it?

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
www.muaythaiireland.com...

www.prokick.com...

These are a coupla gyms in Ireland, don't know if they are anyhere near where you live! I go to:

www.prestwichthaiboxingclub.co.uk...

There's plenty of info on there.
There is even a picture of me in the Gallery getting my grading! (The girl with red hair)

Or take a look at www.mastersken.com...

Hope you take it up, you'll never regret it

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Uhh...5' 10 and 140 would be considered underweight by most people (edit: unless you're a female then i gues disregard this). If you are trying to improve your appearance, or get in shape for a sport, you would be better off lifting weights, doing martial arts or something to add muscle and strength. The more muscle you gain, the more fat you burn through metabolism.

[edit on 20-10-2006 by Shoktek]

top topics

join