It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christopher Moon / Haunted Times Magazine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Has anyone here heard of Christopher Moon or read the magazine, "Haunted Times"?

I ask, because he is speaking at my college soon, and I'm set to interview him and write a story about the event.

I cant find much background information on the internet, but what I have found suggests that even in the field of Paranormal Research, he isn't very credible (as opposed to T.A.P.S. and other more accepted researchers / organizations).

Like I said, I dont want to interview him or go to his lecture uninformed about the guy, so if anyone knows anything about him, or where I coulkd find some interviews with him or anything, I'd really appreciate it.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 03:04 AM
link   
He came to my college on Templar Day last week (Friday the 13th).

He's really, really knowledgeable in his field.

His start into the paranormal started when hhe was a kid and would see a small indian boy. Him and his friends saw thhe boy and would play with him. His parents thought he was crazy until his dad was downstairs and a box flew across the room.

He talks a lot about the tools he uses, provides some EVP samples that hhe's gotten, and a lot of pictures. Full Body Apparitions (not the bogus kind), Orbs, Fog / Mist, Vortices. He also shows pictures of what happens when you get involved with demons.

He told us about how he had been under demonic posession and his daughter would talk to him about conversations he never remembered having.

He's a really good guy and will answer any questions you give him.

join