posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 06:05 PM
Instead of waging future wars overseas with the Axis of Evil, why not let them have nukes and with the saved money, we(America) invest a ridiculous
amount of money into space related technologies.
This action would do 2 things for the US
1. It would show the US for what she truely is passive unless provoked.
2. Help mankind to colonize the solar system.
3. Give the American's a new industry.
4. Give the US Military new technologies.
5. Finally, it would give us a cool NASA.
What do you guys think, could this be a winning presidential policy in '08 and for which party? And if not, why not?
Maybe the political party could connect a stronger space program to alternative fuels too, just a thought?
[edit on 17-10-2006 by Low Orbit]