It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Song I have In my head.. PLEASE HELP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I have this song in my head called Two Princes (or princess I don't know) By Spin Doctors. But the version I am looking for is sung by someone else. The beginning goes ' too too too, too too too too, too too too...' If anyone knows who sings this song and the title I will greatly appreciate it. (Don't ask why I have it in my head lol..) Thanks in advance.

-Jimmy-

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Not sure of the song, but I know the agony of not being able to put a name on a certain song.

Good luck on this one.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Thanks. I heard it this morning on a radio station, and I listened to the 'Spin Dctors' version of it and it is definitly not their version. Anyways, does anybody know what this song is ?please. To help anybody who might not be sure of it, here is the video of Two Princes by SD

Two Princes

-Jimmy-

[edit on 17-10-2006 by Jimmy910130]

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Aaaaah ... one my MANY favorite songs, and I do mean Many!

Thanks for the video link, Jimmy.

In return for this "refresher"
I'll see what I can do for finding the version you speak of.

[edit: to add]

this isn't it ... is it?
www.overplay.com...

[edit on 10/17/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Thanks 12m8keall2c, this song too is one of my many favorites, but I just can't find the 'newer' version of it. I hate when this things happen, I am usaully very good at finding songs! Anyways, I am going to keep trying to look for it. Everybody, to get a sense of it look at my link I posted a few posts back, It is that song but newer, I even think it goes under a new title If i am not mistaken.

-Jimmy-

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Sorry, Jimmy, I'm drawing blanks on this request, aside from the "cover" I posted.

Do you have any additonal info as to who/what/when?

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
No sorry, all I know is that it has the same tone, beat as the Spin Doctors version and that at the beginning of the song and I believe before the chorus, The singer sings '' To-to-to, to to-to-to, to-to-to, to-to-to-to' It is a really good song (Atleast I find) and Its stuck their in my head just playing and playing w/o me even knowing what it is! Spin Doctors - Two Princes. Ummm... the song is an updated version of it, a younger, 'cooler' voice of it. and a line in the chorus is
' I want something else,
to help me get through this
Baby, baby!.

-Jimmy-

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Stop the searches I have finally found it! The song is .....

Semi Charmed Life by Third Eye Blind

Thanks for everybodys co-operation.

-Jimmy-

top topics

join