It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coalition deaths hit 3,000

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   
prototism

Just remember who brought terrorism, insurgency and war to Iraq and for what reasons.

Then think if is fair for the people of Iraq to be in the situation they are right now and if is fair for our soldiers to be dying in a land that before invasion had nothing to do with terrorism and 9/11.

Iraqis were no our enemies before invasion. Who made them enemies now and their land a terrorist battler ground?

Just remember that every time our soldiers die.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
prototism

Just remember who brought terrorism, insurgency and war to Iraq and for what reasons.

Then think if is fair for the people of Iraq to be in the situation they are right now and if is fair for our soldiers to be dying in a land that before invasion had nothing to do with terrorism and 9/11.

Iraqis were no our enemies before invasion. Who made them enemies now and their land a terrorist battler ground?

Just remember that every time our soldiers die.
i suppose you have a point; i too subscribe to the idea that terrorism is relative.

but are you saying that there were absolutely no terrorists (of middle eastern descent) in iraq in the pre-9/11 iraq, and that iraq absolutely did not harbor/supply/fund terrorists? if so, what are your sources for this information?

second, are you saying that the pre-9/11 iraq was better off than it is now? i suppose it depends on who you ask, but if you were to ask any kurd, i can gurantee you they would answer with a resounding NO.

[edit on 11/7/2006 by prototism]

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
And continues......

(BBC)- Sunday, 12 November 2006, 19: Four UK servicemen dead in Iraq

Four British servicemen have been killed following an attack on a patrol boat in southern Iraq.
news.bbc.co.uk...

Defence Secretary Des Browne paid tribute. It brings the total number of UK troops killed in Iraq to 125.
news.bbc.co.uk...

<< 1   >>

join