It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Psychokinesis

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Does anyone have proof of this phenomena? I firmly believe that it exists, though as of yet have not seen any proof i.e. videos, documented lab evidence etc.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 09:15 PM
link   
If I can achieve it again, I will have someone video it and upload it to somwhere. Right now the best I can do is move an object I'm holding without using my muscles or breathing on it, but can not move an object that I'm not directly connected to.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 09:53 PM
link   
You can move an object only if you are touching it???

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 09:57 PM
link   
i can move it without using my muscles or breathing on it to make it move. it moves without my body actually acting on it, but i must be connected to it in some capacity. i know it sounds like bull#, but it is true. there's another person on this board who has spoken of the same, i'll try to look them up.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 09:58 PM
link   
That's really cool!

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 10:01 PM
link   
i would really like to learn how to do that if it is possible. that would be sweet.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 10:04 PM
link   
is meditation required to accomplish this? Or are you channeling an energy source

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 10:04 PM
link   
If you really can do it, make money off of it.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sftprez
i would really like to learn how to do that if it is possible. that would be sweet.

Go forth and make it happen. I started with a necklace with a pendant on it. I place my arm either on my leg or on a counter to keep it steady, and hold the end of the chain between my thumb and index finger. I then cocentrate on what way I want the pendant to move, what direction, how fast, when to stop it, when to change directions, etc. This is probably the easiest way to start, and try to work your mind into knowing that telekinesis is possible. I find it works best when the mind isn't clouded with a lot of things, so be mindful of your thoughts when you try. It also may help to meditate first, just to ensure your mind is cleared. I achieved my best telekinetic moments shortly after meditating or while in a reasonably deep meditative state.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople
If you really can do it, make money off of it.

Money is overrated. Besides, it's not great to be branded as a "freak", I've all ready had to deal with that.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I have tried and tried, from psyballs to moving paper clips and yet i have not succedded if there is a good way to explain how to acomplish this please do so......

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Next step, realizing reality is illusion, touching the object doesn't help, and moving things solely through will. Mental Barriers need to be broken

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 10:13 PM
link   
never thought of that, thats actually some good advice.......

[Edited on 9-11-2003 by ShadowSephiroth]

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamstone
Next step, realizing reality is illusion, touching the object doesn't help, and moving things solely through will. Mental Barriers need to be broken

Exactly, this is the way to go, in my opinion. Dreamstone, you seem to know quite a bit, have you attempted or acheived telekinesis?

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 10:28 PM
link   
kaoszero, i tried what you suggested but it still doesn't seem to work for me. Any other suggestions?

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Look in the "what's stopping you" thread, or do a search for telekinsesis. There are two other members in that thread who said they've acheived it, maybe the could help you. frysta and soothsayer are there names, I think.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I've attempted it, but never achieved

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Spank you very much.

I was thinking that maybe you found experimental proof of pk, done by some research institute or from personal experiments, but no... You were just asking.

Just add the words "Is there", and a questionmark behind the sentence.

Sheesh...

I'm not angry, but please take it into consideration.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I've moved an eraser using PK. I got irritated at not being able to do it, and just as I gave up the thing moved! Then it skittered around a bit as I played with it. In martial arts training, I've been thrown back four or five metres and been pinned to the floor unable to get up...

(What Lampyridae means is that he was up on his shoulders and back of neck, arms splayed, legs kicking wildly in the air)

I've also tried to punch through a PK shield. It's very funny because you can't hit anything, you just miss.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 04:27 PM
link   
How is a pk shield formed. Just by the name, the priciple seems obvious but do you know any details.

Johnny Ques-I mean bandit
Sorry about the name, there was no intent to be misleading. I forgot to put a question mark at the end

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join