It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates is Satan?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Many of you may have heard the theory that Bill Gates is Satan. Here is the informations that is used to support theory.

Do you know that Bill gates' REAL name is William Henry Gates III? Nowadays, he is known as Bill Gates (III) where "III" means the order of third (3rd). So, what's so eerie about this name?

OK, if you take all the letters in Bill Gates III and then convert it in ASCII code (American standard code for information interchange) and then ADD up all the numbers...you will get 666, which is the number of the beast!!!

B = 66
I = 73
L = 76
L = 76
G = 71
A = 65
T = 84
E = 69
S = 83
I = 1
I = 1
I = 1
"__
666 !!!! THE NUMBER OF THE DEVIL

Coincidence? Maybe, but take WINDOWS 95 and do the SAME procedure and you will get 666 too!!! And the same goes for MS-DOS 6.31!!! Are you sure this is not a coincidence? You decide....

MS-DOS 6.21 ** 77+83+45+68+79+83+32+54+46+50+49 = 666

WINDOWS 95 ** 87+73+78+68+79+87+83+57+53+1= 666

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 07:34 AM
link   
If you take all the letters in each of the words "above, top, secret" and place them in the alphabet you find that:

a = 1
b = 2
o = 15
v = 22
e = 5

t = 20
o = 15
p = 16

s = 19
e = 5
c = 3
r = 18
e = 5
t = 20

if you add these numbers off and remove the initial number of words in the title from the first word (above) you find that:

above = 42
top = 51
secret = 114

now OH DEAR GOD! LOOK!!!!!
if you add the sum of each of those together that do you get?!?!?!

4+2 = 6
5+1 = 6
1+1+4 = 6

666!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe we've been working for the enemy all along!!!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Just when things were getting real interesting, I run into Bill Gates Satan Stuff. Microsoft could be nothing more than a giant world dominating undercover government where the only thing they want to control are the computers of the world. OH NO! Get out the guns and bunkers!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 01:39 PM
link   
WOAAW Lupe_101, your'e so smart !

Apply for a job with Brian, I'm sure you'll have it.

P.S : Did you see the "
" in my post ? I don't think so....

posted on Nov, 6 2002 @ 07:06 AM
link   
oh yes I saw it, I just have no reason at present to believe you have any understanding of the concept of irony or humour.

posted on Nov, 6 2002 @ 02:51 PM
link   
In other words, U-P, he was not saying that you believed the Bill Gates thing, he was only running with the concept in a different direction.

I fear we suffer from a communication problem alot of the time around here!

posted on Nov, 6 2002 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Bill Gates ins't Satan.

However, Bill does have terrestrial intellectual rights for Evil (US Patent # 6,477,494) until 2023, and is getting a licensing fee from Satan every month.

posted on Nov, 6 2002 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lupe_101
oh yes I saw it, I just have no reason at present to believe you have any understanding of the concept of irony or humour.

It's logic. You think that you are the best of the best.

posted on Jan, 10 2003 @ 10:35 PM
link   
You don't know that BILL GATES have a secret plan to rule the world...
He created the worst VIRUS in the world, able to turn a PENTIUM 4 1.5Ghz into a toaster !!!
To propagate his virus, he simply insert it into a popular operating system named ZINDOZ 9xxx/2xxx/Xppp
To sell his virus, he cloned himself a million billion times...

USE GNU/LINUX, FREE-BSD,
THUNGZ X-BILL

posted on Jan, 11 2003 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
BILL GATES IS THE DEVIL !!!

You don't know that BILL GATES have a secret plan to rule the world...
He created the worst VIRUS in the world, able to turn a PENTIUM 4 1.5Ghz into a toaster !!!
To propagate his virus, he simply insert it into a popular operating system named ZINDOZ 9xxx/2xxx/Xppp
To sell his virus, he cloned himself a million billion times...

USE GNU/LINUX, FREE-BSD,
THUNGZ X-BILL

Do not worry Nans, we knows all that BG is an evil man who'll go burn in hell for ever.

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
In other words, U-P, he was not saying that you believed the Bill Gates thing, he was only running with the concept in a different direction.

I fear we suffer from a communication problem alot of the time around here!

Gee, sorry TC. I didn't see your last post in this topic.

I agree with you, we have all ( sometimes ) a communication problem.

I wonder why I did all these communications training and seminars.
Fortunately, they were all free and I didn't have to pay.

posted on Jan, 31 2003 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I'm on the field, with a group of freedom fighters... I hear a claking noise behind me, quickly turn, and see a MS-3000 Terminator Robot aiming at me...

Then, I see his face get all blue, and a dialog box pop up..."MS Terminator has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down!"

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Yeah, and that will only be in a few years time.

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 07:35 PM
link   
If he were, Windows would be better.

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 11:24 PM
link   
If you take a look at www....#microsoft.com you may get the impression that Bill Gates is, indeed, the incarnation of Satan on Earth...After all, who else would seek to purposely cause such anger & frustration amongst so many computer-users?

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Then God is backing Apple.

And me who was thinking that all that sh*t started with an apple !

[Edited on 21-3-2003 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
Then God is backing Apple.
And me who was thinking that all that sh*t started with an apple !

Actually, the scriptures themselves do not specify apples...It was called "fruit" from the tree of knowledge of good & evil. Besides, wasn't Bill Gates' first computer design called "Apple"?

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer

Actually, the scriptures themselves do not specify apples...It was called "fruit" from the tree of knowledge of good & evil. Besides, wasn't Bill Gates' first computer design called "Apple"?

Are you fooling me MD ? Or are you serious ?

If you are serious, yes, I think that his first computer design was an apple.

For the * fruit *, you still have right. And it give me a good opportunity to ask you something. Do you know why we say that the * fruit * was an apple ?
Cuz I've no idea why.

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Actually, I was serious about the points I'd just made...Strange coincidence, if coincidence is all it is.

How the "fruit" became specified as an "apple" was merely an extrpolation made by somebody within Church heirarchy, but it made it's way into the "traditional teachings" without having any sort of scriptural confirmation to back it up.

But it is very true that the scriptures do *not* back up much of what is "traditionally" taught by the lower-ranked clergy to the people.

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 06:15 AM
link   
So, in fact, we don't know what really this * fruit *. The so-called is just an allegory. Us, poor humans, we do need a pic to * understand *.

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 07:26 PM
link   
You need any more proof...
www.bxscience.edu...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join