It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are certain individuals on ats supporting satanism?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 09:13 PM
link   
So what if satanists are on the board. I concur with jagdflieger, some of your posts do appear to be cryptic nonsense, and that's probably what william was warning you about. It's not like william is endorsing satanism. At any rate, no one religion should be favored on this message board, and if you feel you've been persecuted by certain members, you should address them directly.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaoszero
...and if you feel you've been persecuted by certain members, you should address them directly.

...And privately (via U2U or whatever emaill addy they've listed in their ATS profiles) so as not to muddy up the *public board*...

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Well... I am not such a satanist or something which haves candles and all that kind of stuff to pray for Lucifer... I do even believe he is death...

What I think is going on here... people have made their own picture of God... and it's a good picture... that's fine with me... perhaps more people should think that way

I don't want to attack that God... just the God which was written down... which didn't seem to have done that much good.... and then I look at Lucifer and then I make up my own conclusions...

That doesn't mean that I honour Lucifer the evil one as hoping he would come back (I mean that would really make me satanist) no.... I believe Lucifer was the good one... and what is then wrong with it?

Just because I think the God which won was bad? Come on man... having faith is alright... having your own God which is good is alright... but then you look at the stories told in the religions... and where is that good God then?

I am not a satanist that I love the evil... I think he was good himself... just like you think about God.... I think that makes a big difference too.

Then another question... you guys always say that God is that good etc. do you mean your personal God with that or do you mean the God of the Bible etc.?

Because I don't see a problem in seeing the Lucifer from the Bible as the good one... just because your Gods idea doesn't allow it? Or do you really got answers why 1/3th of the angels followed Lucifer? 1/3th. is a lot !

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigsage
and dosent sound like anything i have ever said...

check this again and please edit out my name from this misquote...

Happy ? Anyway, what's your opinion on that matter ?

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
There are a few satanists on this board....one of which is completely open about it...

I am not one, but nor am I Christian (I simply believe that neither exist, as they are portrayed).....

I have the same beliefs as well. You took the words right out of my mouth. I also believe everyone is free to worship or believe in whatever or whomever they want. To each his own.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 03:41 AM
link   
It is unfortunate that whenever a conversation drifts into religion, a lot of the parties involved end up 'defending' their viewpoint rather than having an open dialogue.

It is refreshing to see such a wide stance on religion but, at some point, you have to be able to agree to disagree with others over this point.

Myself, I think religion is a crock! To me it is control through fear and that has been it's only goal.

I do consider myself a spiritual person but not religious.

I like the version given in the film Dogma........"I don't believe, but I have an idea."

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Strange thing is that this is the forum for discussing *conspiracies* within the religious structures...If you want to discuss beliefs & doctrines, there's always "Below Top Secret" for that.

Hey, I'm willing to admit that I'm guilty of the same thing (at least occasionally) because such discussions were here before BTS was invented...But at least I'm trying to put threads in the correct topics instead of continuing to repeat the same mistake (even against the "force of habit").

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 04:37 AM
link   
ABSOLUTELY! ABSOLUTELY! They are entitled to follow what they wish. After all thAT is the last thing we have before it gets taken away. What to WORSHIP and WHO.

The thing is if you follow Christ you will be saved and taken into his kingdom.

If you LET Satan CONSUME you with ideas that you will survive with out Christ, then you have a SOUL to loose.

If you give your heart to Christ, and lets say he does not exist and you die and nothing happens, what have you lost?

Where as if you do the opposite with Satan you have your SOUL to lose.

But I don't think Satanist are bad people nor to be JUDGED by anyone!

THAT WILL BE CHRISTS' PLACE TO DO.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

Originally posted by leenbekemma
3) and Satan wasn't the person which is going to let the Apocalyps happen... guess who.

3) Lucifer ?

[Edited on 10-11-2003 by ultra_phoenix]

APOLLYON
(Rev. 9:11)

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I KNOW WHO, BUT HE HAS TO.

Too seperate the EVIL and GOOD.

The followers and NON-followers.

The yea's and nea's.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by U.S. Patriot
I KNOW WHO, BUT HE HAS TO.

Too seperate the EVIL and GOOD.

The followers and NON-followers.

I seperate the evil and the good, only my outcome is a little bit different.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 04:58 AM
link   
-edit-

[Edited on 10-11-2003 by LeenBekkemaa]

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 05:34 AM
link   

If you give your heart to Christ, and lets say he does not exist and you die and nothing happens, what have you lost?

LOL......id say you wasted your free will by being brain washed into believing something out of fear instead of believing what is in your heart

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirCyco

LOL......id say you wasted your free will by being brain washed into believing something out of fear instead of believing what is in your heart

READ MY AVATAR......No FEAR.

That is the best part. I believe, hence I have no FEAR.
You have shown you have fear by LOL......peace brother.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 06:07 AM
link   
What is the Big Deal ?
In simple terms
Satanism is Your Will manifest on Creation
not
The will of the Divine manifest through You
on Creation
It places The Will of Self above the Will of God

I think theres a lot more "Satanists" here than even Know it.............

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 09:49 AM
link   
what does LOL have to do with fear brother?

[Edited on 10-11-2003 by sirCyco]

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirCyco
what does LOL have to do with fear brother?

[Edited on 10-11-2003 by sirCyco]

LAUGHING OUT LOUD....nothing.

Laughing that I gave my heart to Christ is your way, or a person's way of showing thier way of not understanding. Fear of the TRUTH. Laugh all you want
in the end you may never laugh again. Arguing is not the the hearts content, but LOVE and understanding keep it rich.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I think the problem is... some persons have a really good picture of God... in some way their personal God... and that's fine with everybody... to have faith in something good.

But others look at the beliefs (not just the Bible) and don't see such a good God... that doesn't have to be the God in which you believe... but the God which is really written down...

I think there is a big difference between having a good God... and the fight against Gods which don't look like they are really that good (now I am not going to refer to the Bible)... but just think about the fact that the Egyptians which were drowned...

they probably didn't see the God of Christ as such a nice person... and Allah... the God which says women are worth less...

Most people fight against that God (and the Egyptians and those women from the Islam would see those persons as their God)... and not against a God which is really good...

I don't think it's wrong fighting against some lines of the Koran... which makes women like pigs... why should it be if you do the same with the bible... and then also just against the drowning of the Egyptian army?

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 11:03 AM
link   
My avatar is lucifer, i have the satanic bible and i even call myself a satanist. I don't care what religion you follower and yes certain members are satanist, but doesn't make them "evil". Some of my friends are satanist and they are the nicest people i have every met.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Parden me, but what is the point behind this? Are we to see posts about "Hey, get the Catholics" or "DID YOU KNOW WE HAVE... an athiest... HERE?!". Come on, already. What people belive is personal. We shouldn't judge or even take party to it... after all, some religion has to be right...

Now, to be honest, I didn't read this thread all the way through, so forgive me if I am sounding... defensive? I have been accused of many things, one of which was Satanism. Too bad the irrogant accusers just knew about Satanism through movies, and not the practices as outlined in the Satanic Bible.

Is there a conspiracy here? Hell no. Only JW's try to actively convert (well, also Middle Ages Catholics, but that was a while ago). But, then again... you never know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join