It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012=2006

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
First, let me state I'm happy to be back as a poster. I love this place.

Now, we all know the Mayans were off on some calculations on certain things, not by much of course but, they certainly were not perfect.

I came to the conclusion that 2012 is actually 2006, calcuated wrong. December 22nd correct? now look at this.

2012/2006 2x6=12
December 22nd 4x6=24-2=22

Is it a coincidence that either one of them can be multiplied and substracted by the number 2?

And if it is correct, that 2012 is the true 2006 and the Mayans were not off, what if our own Government has pushed us back to hold true advanced technology from us? I mean, we all know what sort of stuff they have hidden, equipment and technology that none of us can even draw out.

Either the Mayans were off...or were living in the year 2012.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
There exists several well known Calendar System's, Gregorain existing as one od them and they all collide - who knows what the real time is.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Omg and i already payed 2 go out on new years eve!!!
didn't the mayans tell us that in 2012 the entering of the ecliptic plane would hapen? I think Astronomers would have noticed we were nearly there!! Don't ya think?

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
well this year is bad but it is the begining of worse. do you want me to list some realy bad stuff? well i will any way

1) nukelar war
2) bioweapons and fast spreading diseases unleashed
3) world powers over thrown by civil war
4) the end of dimocricy
5) metors causing blocking of sun killing many crops
6) major volcano eruptions
7) mass earthquakes
8) some kind of "holocaust"
the list goes on

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
9. Spell checkers across the planet fail to operate.

The list goes on!.

yep

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   
The end of the world will not be brought upon us by the likes of "God".
If this earth is destroyed I have no doubt in my mind it will be because of some idiotic new bomb with a chain reaction that doesn't stop in oxygen, or maybe even space.

We didn't know if the chain reaction in the nuclear bomb would stop, but we tested it anyway.

Our scientists admitted they didn't know if the H-Bomb would ignite all the hydrogen in the world, and guess what; we tested it on a #ing island!

"I know not the weapons World War III will be fought with, but I do know that World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones" -Albert Einstein, after seeing the destruction of the nuclear bomb on Hiroshima.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Well, the point was, the mark of the beast could just be in 6 years from now, didn't some well know 'prophets' or 'pyschics' predict some hardcore effects on the date 6-6-06?

new topics

top topics

join