It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report Chemtrails.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
Ohhhh.... let me.. let me....

Ill bite...

Would it be because there are 6 contrails coming from a 4 engine craft?

4 from the engines and 2 from the wing tips. Wing tip contrails are usually smaller and short lived, as can be seen in the picture - so they tend only to be visible close up

www.abc.net.au...
www.tpub.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless
Well there are some things that i considered when thinking these could simply be contrails here are a few.

1. Before the 2000's or a little bit earlier i have no memory of planes that comes together and forms patterns in the sky and releases contrails that lasts for hours and expands to join together with the other lines in a web pattern and then create a giant thick layer of weird looking clouds and i can remember events of my life from when i was 3 years old.

I'm just gonna go point by point with my personal experiences. To be honest with you I never even noticed that this was a topic before I saw it on ATS. I consistently saw persistent trails over my previous residence that were formed from planes flying into Midway airport. I thought nothing of it and still do not (there are no strange formations when they are persistent ... they all followed the normal flight paths into Midway). It could be I just never really noticed myself however.

2. When i see a few planes come to and release contrails on cue at the same spot in the sky and then stop them at the same place i think to my self that it's not random and there is no switch that releases contrails, it can't be turned on or off at will.

Again, while I have seen many persistent trails, there were no unique patterns. Could it be that the planes have descended/ascended to an altitude where the trails would no longer be visible? Or entered/exited a pocket of humid air? And then how do you explain the persistent trails I've seen which are all from planes flying directly into an airport? These are identical to many chemtrail pictures on the web, only without the unique patterns.

3.When i see planes in the sky flying the same patterns as other planes that releases contrails that lasts a whole day long in my blue sky and then i see some planes that are not flying the same patterns release normal looking contrails that disapates in a matter of seconds it appears to me that the planes who comes together and stay in my area for hours and do circles and create these webs of contrails in my sky are doing it out of purpose for something other then just flying.

This very well may be. On the days I saw persistent trails in the suburbs of Chicago there were also trails that dissipated rather quickly. I just chalked this up to differing conditions at different levels in the atmosphere.

4. Looking at the history of documents on military tests with chemicals like these, it's not hard to believe that they are still doing it. after all the military or government or shadow government showed in the pass that they do not have one zit of intentions for the wellbeen of the population, it doesn't make it far fetch that they are releasing harmfull agents of chemicals in our atmosphere, infact it would supprise me more if they didn't do bad tests on us.

This is what scares me the most and is causing me to continue doing research on it. I personally have not seen enough evidence, as I have stated before, but just the POSSIBILITY of these types of actions is scary enough and warrants attention.

5. Obviously i am not alone who noticed that something is not right with these new styles of ''contrails'' as when you search in google for chemtrails you get 930.000 results and it's still rising even more. so this leads me to believe that there is something to consider here that millions of people who see something is up ''literally'' are not just stupid they actually care about the health of our race. this includes pilots and people that worked in the aviation who are proving some concerns about this chemtrails phenomenon and if think there is no pilot that knows something is wrong well, www.google.com .

Well you can get hundreds of thousands of hits on the boogeyman, time machines, and the loch ness monster but that doesn't necessarily mean that any of those things exist. Again, just playing devil's advocate here.

6.The news report of nbc and fox about chemtrails telling us that it's possible because they are gonna make a law that makes it legal for them to test weather modification methods on it's population, shows me that they are trying to prepare the public subconsciously for the time when this will be common knowledge just like they did in the pass and they continiue to use this method via news networks.

Could be. It could also be to stem the anger of some people who complained to the government about past cloud seeding tests. I vaguely remember reading that somewhere on one of the chemtrails sites ... will report back if I come across it again.

7.The reports of people who are getting sick due to supposedly chemtrails are increasing and they are very present, metalic substances in weather modification methods would be a high possibility as to why these people are getting sick.

Can you post some evidence that shows these people were getting sick solely due to something they inhaled or ingested via the atmosphere?

There is many more reasons as to why i don't think these are simply contrails but the number one reason is what i feel and what i see with my own eyes when i go outside in the nature because i do live in the woods that what i see in the sky is not a natural thing and it does not feel right inside and that afterall is my number one source of perception, not science.

I keep saying this and i will say it again and i think i represent everyone who thinks chemtrails are a reality when i say this,
We are not fans of chemtrails, we think it's real but we DO NOT want it to be real for the fact that our reason for finding out the truth on this matter is for the sake of the healh of our race so if we were to want this to happen it would contradict our whole motive for investing time into spreading consciousness and awareness on this issue.

All we want is peace and a chance to be healthy under natural circumstances.

Well said. It is when people fail to realize that we are all on the same side that we are truly ignorant. I for one hope they do not exist as well, hence my participation in this thread.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fiverz

I'm just gonna go point by point with my personal experiences. To be honest with you I never even noticed that this was a topic before I saw it on ATS. I consistently saw persistent trails over my previous residence that were formed from planes flying into Midway airport. I thought nothing of it and still do not (there are no strange formations when they are persistent ... they all followed the normal flight paths into Midway). It could be I just never really noticed myself however.

For someone that just woke up 15 minutes ago about chemtrails you sure have detailed and copious explainations for why they don't exist. If you are so determined that they do not exist then go to some of the sites and read and study them. You dismiss them because there is a number of them and you personally decided that you do not want to believe this?

Furthermore, there is strange formations where I live and when I see contrails and many others here report the same thing. Maybe Midway wherever that is... is not being sprayed for some reason?

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
For someone that just woke up 15 minutes ago about chemtrails you sure have detailed and copious explainations for why they don't exist. If you are so determined that they do not exist then go to some of the sites and read and study them. You dismiss them because there is a number of them and you personally decided that you do not want to believe this?

Furthermore, there is strange formations where I live and when I see contrails and many others here report the same thing. Maybe Midway wherever that is... is not being sprayed for some reason?

I am not "determined" that they do not exist. I certainly hope they don't that's for sure.

When I come across a topic that interests me, I do research relative to my personal experiences. I have gone to many of the sites, and I've clearly labelled in my previous posts how much proof these sites really give. There are alot of correlations being drawn between things being seen in the sky, government testing (which DOES exist), and illness in people that may or may not even be related. I have never once in this thread said CHEMTRAILS DO NOT EXIST. I am just taking this point of view because based on my experience and research at this point, there isn't enough evidence to fully convince me of the claims given by many of these site authors.

If they are not spraying over Midway Airport (once again, here's the link) then how do you explain the persistent trails that are seen in all of these photographs as being the smoking gun for chemtrails? The ones I have seen often lasted for up to almost a full day and yet are clearly from non cargo planes flying directly towards the airport with no criss crossing or unique patterns. The trails themselves look very similar to most of the trails depicted on rense and other sites. So the only options I see are that A) the pictures of trails shown on rense and other sites do not depict chemtrails, or B) that the government is spraying in flight paths directly over and towards an airport. This second option is ridiculous because of it being WAY too obvious, but if anyone would like to discuss it feel free.

There IS however a third "option", and that is that the trails that I saw were maybe produced in the same manner as chemtrails, but have no chemical aspect to them. The problem with this is that then I can claim the same thing about every single picture on rense. How do we know for certain that picture X Y or Z depicts a trail with a chemical aspect? See my line of thinking now?

That is why I think there needs to be hardline scientfic experimenting with atmospheric conditions, flight paths, chemical analysis, air quality, etc. to come to the bottom of this. Many of these sites have attacked one point but none have tied everything together. I no longer live in the suburbs of Chicago and I have my hands tied with a 9/11 research project ... otherwise I would attempt to organize this myself.

As I said, stop looking at me as a "debunker" of chemtrails. People need to stop pigeonholeing those that may hold a somewhat contrary viewpoint to their own. I'm just trying to come to the truth (and after reading the sites describing government testing, I am much more concerned that they do indeed exist ... I just need more hardline proof before I chalk every persistent trail I see as being a chemtrail).

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Just had a thought: do aircraft spraying chemtrails produce normal contrails as well? And if not, why not?

With good optical instruments it should be possible to see the normal contrails produced by wind tips and engine exhausts, in addition to the chemical sprays from whatever apparatus is used for the spraying.

So there's your task: a picture of that would answer us critics once and for all

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
Just had a thought: do aircraft spraying chemtrails produce normal contrails as well? And if not, why not?

From what i have seen and read, it's like they release a switch and then it releases these chemtrails so a plane that produces chemtrails could still produce normal contrails and release chemtrails on cue.

from what i have personaly seen that's what it looks like to me.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Ok... today in my sky was some finger print clouds... like weird looking clouds they were very thin and they were exactly like finger prints.

Those were not natural clouds, i have never seen such clouds on pics or in real life.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I know this is a bit of "close the barn now that the cow got out"... but much of our "normal" clouds that we grew up with are changing...

global warming more than anything else...
we have alot of variables that affect cloud formation, and almost all those variables have been tweaked one way or another lately...

oxygen levels, pollution, formation of unusual compounds from pollution... and of course, normal dust storms, and other variables that have increased with the lack of rain...

I think if you notice, these are probably normal clouds, but form a little smaller, or thinner due to these variables being out of whack...

Not likely to be chemtrails though, as they dont have a "fingerprint" pattern dispenser...(yet)

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong

Not likely to be chemtrails though, as they dont have a "fingerprint" pattern dispenser...(yet)

I really have no idea what caused those clouds they were like nothing i have ever seen before..

Im not paranoid but they just didn't seem right.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
"Darn it, Orl2, I told you to wash your hands before playing with the Earth. Now you got figerprints all over it."

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Howard you actually made a funny. As obstinate as you can be you do in fact have a sense of humor! Interesting that we can be so amused by picking apart others words and making light of them.

It's ok, this world has room for all kinds of us. The word is out and lots more people are aware and some day when more does come out publically some of us will know we helped to educate the population that something is amiss in our skies.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I have moved back home within the last month and today I was able to take some pictures of the contrails that I normally see. It is cold, 18 F w/ a wind chill of 3 F at the surface. Here's what I see looking out my back sliding door to the southwest:

And to the south:

This is very common to see around here when there is certain humidity/temperature conditions, as I stated earlier in the thread. That haze near the top of each picture is some older contrails after they dissipate. I can't get a pic of it but to the east is where the contrails turn to head to Midway airport. Again these shots look identical to many chemtrail pics, and yet I know these planes are 10-15 mi out from their airport. There's too many leaps of logic there to assume that these are chemtrails, and it leads me to believe many other pics are as well.

I can't find an option in photobucket to allow the full resolution originals I took to go up ... which were 2304 x 1728 just in case anyone was wondering about the exif data.

EDIT: also if you up the contrast and play with lighting in photoshop you can see the trails much more defined ... I left the images as they were aside from resizing here

[edit on 8-12-2006 by Fiverz]

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   

1. Before the 2000's or a little bit earlier i have no memory of planes that comes together and forms patterns in the sky

Quit bringing up that. I have debunked the so called "patterns' so many times it's not funny anymore.

AGAIN, jets often fly the same route over and over and over again as they are flying on the same jetway, to the same VOR or on the same approach. Oh, and yeah, Approaches and STARs are often above 25000 feet. These VOR's, jetways, and other navaids often cause planes to intersect. I tell you what, get a Flight Tracker, and watch how planes navigate.

Hmmm, yeah picture proof?
www.airliners.net...

www.airliners.net...

www.airliners.net...

www.airliners.net...

www.airliners.net...

www.airliners.net...

www.airliners.net...

www.airliners.net...

www.airliners.net...

www.airliners.net...

www.airliners.net...

The only after 2000 thing is probably a fragment of your own imagination, a change of flight paths, more planes in the air, or diferant weather conditions.

2. When i see a few planes come to and release contrails on cue at the same spot in the sky and then stop them at the same place i think to my self that it's not random and there is no switch that releases contrails, it can't be turned on or off at will.

See above.

3.When i see planes in the sky flying the same patterns as other planes that releases contrails that lasts a whole day long in my blue sky and then i see some planes that are not flying the same patterns release normal looking contrails that disapates in a matter of seconds it appears to me that the planes who comes together and stay in my area for hours and do circles and create these webs of contrails in my sky are doing it out of purpose for something other then just flying.

The so called 'patterns' are completely normal, and the other planes in diferant parts of the sky could easily be attributed to diferant altitudes, and diferant weather conditions in diferant places.

4. Looking at the history of documents on military tests with chemicals like these, it's not hard to believe that they are still doing it. after all the military or government or shadow government showed in the pass that they do not have one zit of intentions for the wellbeen of the population, it doesn't make it far fetch that they are releasing harmfull agents of chemicals in our atmosphere, infact it would supprise me more if they didn't do bad tests on us.

, but the amount of planes which do the 'chemspraying' would be impossible.

this includes pilots and people that worked in the aviation who are proving some concerns about this chemtrails phenomenon and if think there is no pilot that knows something is wrong well, www.google.com .

Sorry, but www.google.com, you'll find a huge amount of meteorologist and pilots who DON'T support chemtrails.

7.The reports of people who are getting sick due to supposedly chemtrails are increasing and they are very present, metalic substances in weather modification methods would be a high possibility as to why these people are getting sick.

There is no proof of heavy metals in persistant contrails, and the more people getting sick thing is BS, there is no evidence supporting that apart for a few so called 'expert' opinions.

If you don't like crap in the sky, tell General Electric, Rolls Royce, and Pratt and Whitney, to implement B2 bomber technology into there new engines.

Now, tell me, Why can't Contrails persist?????

[edit on 8-12-2006 by PisTonZOR]

[edit on 8-12-2006 by PisTonZOR]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Are you kidding? For chemtrails have been seen by at least me for the past 12 years or so. Do you know the difference between Chem and con-trails. There has been probably a hand full of days where we weren't (sprayed). It's illegal and just wrong.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Since this old thread is revived.............

I will report my local recent observation. Very rarely in the last few weeks have I seen the grids and the persistant trails. Instead what I am seeing ALOT of are contrails, the ones that only last for a bit, but they usually are the double ones, coming out of two ports.

I will see many of them in the sky at the same time (planes with contrails) and rarely the cirrus like cover that has been so plentiful for the last couple of years.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
So today I woke up to the WORST chemskies I have ever seen.

It is still present. Ironically when trying to get NOAA doppler radar images this is on the site.

WSR-88D Radar Outage Notification / Free Text Message
Issued by NWS Tampa Bay Area, FL

Current Version | Previous Version | Text Only | Print | Product List | Glossary On
Versions: 1 2 3 4

NOUS62 KTBW 250152
FTMTBW
Message Date: Jun 25 2008 01:52:14

THE WSR-88D RADAR WILL BE DOWN OVERNIGHT WITH MAINTENANCE EXPECTED EARLY WEDNESD
AY MORNING. THE RADAR WILL BE DOWN UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

* US Dept of Commerce
* National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
* National Weather Service
* 1325 East West Highway
* Silver Spring, MD 20910
* Page Author: NWS Internet Services Team
* Page last modified: Jun 16th, 2008 15:45 UTC

* Disclaimer
* Credits
* Glossary

* Privacy Policy
* About Us
* Career Opportunities

www.crh.noaa.gov...

How long can this go on without answers?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I'm in the military and I'm scared about chem trails too. Who knows what may happen out there. I believe some chem trails to real and some that are just very close in appearance to chem trails, which the latter may only be contrails. So Yeah, don't stop asking questions!

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
I just want your personal excuse.. I mean reason.. as to why the government is .. spraying? Us with chemicals or biological agents?

Perhaps the ehemtrails or atmospheric distortion is a by porduct of some thing more deemed necessary.

No need to cheapen the possibilities. the barium that keep comng up in dicussion does have great reflective qualities. 'that tells me the mission is up, not down.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Lots of chemtrails in Washinton state today. Started about 11am and didnt stop till 4pm. Sky was blue then slowly turned milky white as the trails slowly blended together. Now I have a headache is it from the chem----nawww who knows This is wrong and sick for our government to be doing this. There is no good reason for any of it. These are not contrails! Contrails go away pretty fast. These chemtrails are still visible now and its 5pm I live in Tacoma and they pretty much flew a grid to cover the whole northwest.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join