It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battle of Witts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
My girlfriend told me this one today, I thought it was pretty good.

---

A man recieves a phone call and is made aware that his father has one week to live. He is also informed that once he passes on, he will inherit his $20 million dollars. He is upset for the immediate loss of his father, but can not help but smile about his inheritance.

That night he goes out for a night on the town, looking for his future bride. When he enters the first bar he quickly notices a girl at the bar. She is completely out of his league and he knows it. He strolls up, just soaked with arrogance. He says, "Excuse me dear, I understand I am just a regular man who's not worthy of your company. However, in one week I will inherit $20 million dollars from my father."

They continue to make conversation and leave the bar together shortly after. The man is ecstatic about his luck, and thinks how lucky he will be with his future bride.

Three days later, she became his step-mother.

------

Snap!

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   
MMMM. nasty
Good joke though.
Cool Avatar.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Vicious! In retaliation:

A man walked into a jewelry store one Friday evening with a beautiful young gal at his side. He told the jeweler he was looking for a special ring for his girlfriend. The jeweler looked through his stock and brought out a $5,000 ring and showed it to him.

The man said, "I don't think you understand, I want something very special." At that statement, the jeweler went to his special stock and brought another ring over. "Here's a stunning ring at only $40,000," the jeweler said. The young lady's eyes sparkled and her whole body trembled with excitement. The man, seeing this said, "We'll take it."

The jeweler asked how payment would be made and the man stated, "By cheque. I know you need to make sure my cheque is good, so I'll write it now and you can call the bank Monday to verify the funds and I'll pick the ring up Monday afternoon,"

On Monday afternoon the man walks into the jewelry store and the jeweler says "I'm sorry sir, but your cheque bounced."

"I know." says the man "But I had a fantastic weekend."

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   

It appears the score is evened at 1.

Great post!

top topics

join