It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daniel Sheehan speaks to the UFO community

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I think many of you here will be familiar with Daniel Sheehan. He is very well known in the USA as being the former chief legal counsel to the United States Jesuit Headquarters in Washington D.C., as well as being Legal Counsel to the New York Times in The Pentagon Papers case. He is one of the best lawyers and has amazing ethics and he really knows exactly what is going on... and more than just politically! Interestingly enough, he is very "in the know" with the UFO phenomenon and actually represents The Disclosure Project as legal counsel. He is one of the most important men in America because he knows law in and out and also knows everything that should be known to make a real difference. He is the president of the New Paradigm Institute ( www.newparadigminstitute.org... ) which is a new alternative public policy think-tank dedicated to dealing with alternative energy technology and educating the public on a number of important spiritual/religious issues that could spark a huge flare of ATS controversy in and of themselves. I am posting this thread to bring to your attention a very illuminating, thorough and concise lecture that Daniel Sheehan gave to the UFO Congress in 2004, titled: The Eighth Paradigm Worldview. I think it is one of the most important lectures and shared information concerning UFOlogy, and I think anyone interested in the subject should definitely be interested in this. For this reason I am sharing it with you via Google Video.

-- Video description

Daniel Sheehan - The Eighth Paradigm World View (from the 13th Annual International UFO Congress Convention & Film Festival)

Daniel Sheehan, the former chief legal counsel to the United States Jesuit Headquarters in Washington D.C. will be in attendance for the entire week of the 2004 UFO Congress Convention.

During our closing session, Dan will sum up what we have learned together over the past week, and he will provide his advice as to the direction in which our movement should direct our efforts in the period between now and the year 2012 . . . in light of data received by our human family, from the prophets and from credible members of our UFO movement over the years.

In closing, Dan will articulate for us what his opinion is as to what the unique mode of spiritual expression is likely to be for the new eighth paradigm (post contact) worldview which is on our immediate horizon.

Dan also brings forth some very thought provoking, and controversial ideas, to say the least. Is our country's current regime leading us in the wrong direction? Are we being lead in the exact opposite direction than where we should be heading? Although you may not agree with him you owe it to yourself to hear what he has to say.

video.google.ca...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Added 'ex' tags

[edit on 13-10-2006 by masqua]

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
All I can say about a lawyer and this subject is this

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Oh yeah, Truth for all? Did you even bother to watch the entire lecture or even bother to check out his credentials or his website? Do you have any idea who Daniel Sheehan is? How old are you- 14? You are an ignorant and arrogant joke and should not have the nickname you have, since you obviously know nothing or care nothing for "truth". So, all I can say about you is

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TatTuamAsi
...between now and the year 2012 . . . in light of data received by our human family, from the prophets and from credible members of our UFO movement over the years.

In closing, Dan will articulate for us what his opinion is as to what the unique mode of spiritual expression is likely to be for the new eighth paradigm

Can he shift paradigms? Are the prophets he speaks of in line with the standing-wave consciousness beam or are they orthogonal to it?

Sorry, this sounds like new-agey cult stuff to me. I'm interested in aliens. Wake me up when someone has something significant to say about them.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truthforall
All I can say about a lawyer and this subject is this

Then why bother posting...other than to troll?

There's always quietly chuckling to yourself and not trying to stir the pot with posts like that.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
You haters should read up about Danial Sheehan before dismissing him out of hand.
The guy happens to be one of the most credible people in the UFO field.
His testimony with disclosure project is very convincing.

new topics

top topics

join