It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

gray reptilian insect ???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
It's tribal and African in origin, though I'm not sure how authentic it is (in other words, it may be hard to trace down to a group because it's an artist's concept -- an artist who may not have grown up with that group.) I *think* the style is not Northern African, but rather Central African.

Will look up other examples. Thanks for a wonderful puzzle!

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Very interesting artifact ,myself living in South Africa i can say in 34 years i have not seen an artifact or piece like this.Maybe in Central Africa in rainforest / jungle eg: Republic of Congo ,tribal areas or let me say less habitated areas, if it is from here it is def not in any mainstream cities meaning you'll have to go in the jungle to find it.

I have seen so so many artifacts,idols,antiquities,articles ..well i mean alot of things from good to evil but not anything like this,but then in Africa you will find thousands of such things that tribes idolize or whatever that we will never know existed.

This object of yours looks like it its a type of anachronism.

I would imo believe maybe its from Egypt,Ethiopia or Republic of Congo,Sahel Regions if from Africa or South America.Great piece you got your hands on, its "out there'

[edit on 12-10-2006 by ChandlerBing]

<< 1   >>

join