It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother Uses Four-Week-Old Child as Weapon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Well, I thought I had heard it all when it comes to the stupidity and thoughtlessness of our species, but it appears I was wrong.

ERIE, Pa. - A woman used her 4-week-old baby as a weapon in a domestic dispute, swinging the infant through the air and striking her boyfriend with the child, authorities said.
The boy was in serious but stable condition Monday at Children’s Hospital in Pittsburgh, police said.
“Never, never, never. I can never remember anything like this,” District Attorney Bradley Foulk told the Erie Times-News.
Chytoria Graham, 27, of Erie, was charged with aggravated assault, reckless endangerment and simple assault. She was held Monday in the Erie County Jail in lieu of $75,000 bail.
The infant, whose name was not released, suffered a fractured skull and some bleeding in the brain, authorities said. His head hit Graham’s boyfriend, the baby’s father, police Lt. Dan Spizarny said.
Authorities removed four other children from Graham’s home and placed them with the Erie County Office of Children and Youth, Foulk said.
news.bostonherald.com...

I wonder what this woman could possibly have been thinking?I mean if you are angry and looking for the nearest thing to use as a weapon, a four week old child does not spring immediately to mind. Now, she will have a very long time in jail to think about what she did and, hopefully, her four other children will have the chance to grow up in a much better environment. I mean, how could it be any worse?

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
That about tops it!!!

Pretty much one of the most horrendous stories of the year..

WHAT AN IDIOT!!

Hope she gets some justice in prison.

Semper

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Just keeps on getting crazier and weirder by the sec.

What a IDIOT!

join