It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this agency be apart of the NWO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Yes its great to see all the responces again , if there is nothing too see then why validate the post. All I wanted to know was if the institution was a part of a bigger picture called the NWO. Thanks for the information.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
you people need to look at the reality in the nwo. when i say reality i mean how the oldest fraternal organization ever known to man believes in such a group called the New World Order. look at the book of daniel, revelations, isaiah. the anti-christ will be the one who brings the New World Order into power. i thought we were through discussing whose bringing the NWO into power?

look at all the signs;

were in a state where somebody will have to claim to be god, all these catastrophies happening on every corner of the earth, world war 3, deseases, cloning, nuclear weapons, fighting over who can have nuclear weapons and who cant, over whose selling them to who, holy wars.

doesnt it all seem like the New World Order isnt coming until somebody claims to be christ in the flesh? if the masons look at the bible for information and knowledge then how the hell can the bible not play a role in whats happening in our reality?

its time to take our heads out of the blanket of S**** that blinds us all.
bless you all.

[edit on 9-10-2006 by topsecretombomb]

They must rebuild there temple first , it will not start until this happens. Please look at your good book. 7 years after they rebuild it then he returns , but this is not about that all I wanted to know was if this institution was a part of the NWO picture. Many Blessings

[edit on 10/9/2006 by zman]

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   
educate-yourself.org...

I hope that if your looking into these as the more I look the more I see.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

My "dreamworld" doesn't involve centuries old myths of secret organizations so inept that their only claim to fame is a spook story about world domination that, in 2006, is 1 million times harder to accomplish than it would have been when these clowns first sat down and started fantasizing about taking over the world.

Out of curiousity, would you start a plan that you, your children, their children and several generations of their children would never see put into place? Why bother with something as incredible as world domination if you won't be around to enjoy it? Let's be honest here, we are a selfish society at heart. Me first. Not my great great great great great great (you get the point) grandkids first.

As I said, I won't be surpised by some aliens taking over our planet and enforcing some kind of new world order but the idiots that currently walk the globe? Never happening in my life time, nor will it happen in my kids' lifetime, their kids' lifetime etc.

The supposed geniuses who first came up with the concept of a new world order did so before the advent of technologies we live and breath with today. They didn't know about cars, planes, faxes, email, internet, high speed travel, high speed transfer of information, population booms, expansions into regions uninhabited etc. This plan, if it does exist, is so antiquated and useless that there is no way it will ever happen.

Quite an interesting theory you have going there.

originally posted by CrakeurAs I said, I won't be surpised by some aliens taking over our planet and enforcing some kind of new world order but the idiots that currently walk the globe?

Let me ask you, what exactly makes you think that aliens would ever want to "conquer" earth? What is it about aliens that so scare you and others that lead you to think they have some malevolent agenda? I can tell you what makes me think human beings, at least some, have a malevolent agenda. Can you do like wise about aliens? This whole "alien conspiray" theory, much like the whole "Masonic conspiracy" theories, has always amuzed me. Not because I don't believe there are aliens, I do believe that there are other life forms, but because the whole premise is contrary to the ]real information that exists about them.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruthLet me ask you, what exactly makes you think that aliens would ever want to "conquer" earth? What is it about aliens that so scare you and others that lead you to think they have some malevolent agenda? I can tell you what makes me think human beings, at least some, have a malevolent agenda. Can you do like wise about aliens? This whole "alien conspiray" theory, much like the whole "Masonic conspiracy" theories, has always amuzed me. Not because I don't believe there are aliens, I do believe that there are other life forms, but because the whole premise is contrary to the ]real information that exists about them.

I never said I expected it to happen, nor did I say I was frightened by the prospect of aliens coming to take over the planet. I was merely pointing out that the only way our globe can wind up under the control of some evil group would be if this group were from another planet. I'm assuming they would have the technology to do this. While we have the ability to kill ourselves in a day, we are not quite equipped to control the global population.

There are definitely people with "evil agendas" out there but is there some group that meets in a chamber and revamps some centuries old plan for world domination? No. Plain and simple.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join