It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Startling Communications from the Moon!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 02:58 AM
link   
LINK
Here is a small compilation of some of the startling conversations between astronauts and ground control.

So what the heck is really going on?

Apollo 16 Mission: April 16 - 27, 1972

Charles DukMattingly and John Young land in the Descartes highlands:
Duke: These devices are unbelievable. I'm not taking a gnomon up there.You got - YOWEE! Man - John, I tell you this is some sight here. Tony, the blocks in Buster is covered - the bottom is covered with blocks, five meters across. They go all the way up the wall on those two sides …Boy, I tell you, these EMUs and PLSSs are really super- fantastic!

Describing Domes on the Moon
Duke: The scenery up on top of Stone Mountain, you'd have to be there to see this to believe it - those domes are incredible!

Apollo 17 Conversation

CMP: Bravo, select OMNI. Hey, you know you'll never believe it. I'm right over the edge of Orientale. I just looked down and saw the light flash again.
Capcom: You don't suppose it could be Vostok? (A Russian probe).
The Vostok flights took place in the early sixties and were strictly Earth orbiters. They never reached the Moon!!

Apollo 15

Irwin: Tracks here as we go down slope.
Scott: That's really spectacular. Talk about organization!
Irwin: That's the most ‘organized structure I've ever seen’!

Apollo 11

Armstrong: What was it? What the hell was it? That's all I want to know!"
Mission Control: What's there?... malfunction (garble) ... Mission Control calling Apollo 11 ...
Apollo 11: These babies were huge, sir!... Enormous!... Oh, God! You wouldn't believe it! ... I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there ... lined up on the far side of the crater edge! ... They're on the Moon watching us!

Anyone require more proof that NASA is screwing around with the truth?

[edit: to add source link]

[edit on 10/7/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Those are very interesting. Where did you find them?

I reckon you'd be intrested in one of my old threads, Classified N.A.S.A. Lunar Photography. Towards the end one of the guys finds transcipts of radio transmissions.

"Houston, we've got a bogey at two o'clock."

And there was more- "Roger that, Apollo. Switching to alpha. Roll
eight degrees and begin sequence... "

"Roger, Mission Control. Confirming alpha."

This stuff sure does get you thinking, at least.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Anyone require more proof that NASA is screwing around with the truth?
[

Yes:

Are there audio tapes of this?
Can you confirm that these are 100% genuinly coming from NASA and not some guy that "heard" it over his baby monitor or whatever?

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 03:49 AM
link   
yea i heard somethin about this...pertty crazy...

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 04:09 AM
link   
OKIEDOKIE

first off , would you like to cite the sources four your claims ???

because .... suprise suprise ... none of your “ alternate transcripts “ of Apollo missions appear in any official source – they were not reported by the press [ present throughout Apollo missions ] , nor do any of them appear in any of the video / audio tracts on the apollo lunar surface jurnal

its all very well claiming that the NASA records are edited etc etc .

but - extra ordinary claims require some evidence

the Apollo program left us with thousands of documents , all of which support each other

hundreds of hours of audio and video available – which provides a seamless record of their missions --

if you believe that the NASA records are " altered " , try putting your money where your mouth is - and buy some of the Spacecraft Films they are awesome DVD box ests -- due to poverty -- I only own 2 of them so far .

but the point is - the video matches the transcripts , which match the recordings made by journalists who had live access to mission control -- and were listening to speakers relaying the astronauts voices .

which match all official documentation etc etc .

sure keep an open mind -- and to dont assume that the NASA version of events is correct , just because NASA says it is .

but please look at the evidence -- not just seize on the united and unevidenced claims thrown out on the internet .

if you do some basic research – you will quickly discover that the “ nasa claims “ you are so eager to dismiss are actually a valid and correct history , co oberated by external sources all the way

there is IMHO too much of a culture nowadays that leaps to the conclusion - that just because NASA records state something -- then the " truth " must be different .

evidence people -- is it too much to ask ??

the old canard of “ it was picked up by a lone ham radio operator “ is getting old and silly ---

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks

I reckon you'd be intrested in one of my old threads, Classified N.A.S.A. Lunar Photography. Towards the end one of the guys finds transcipts of radio transmissions.

Wow! That was superb!
Quite a read!

Ah yes. Sorry guys, I forgot to provide the link. But before I do that, take a peek at this as written by Dave Cosnette:

You may have read my Apollo hoax article elsewhere on this web site, where I believe that the Apollo footage that has been released by NASA seems to be a hoax. I have uncovered various pictures and transcripts of astronaut conversations from the Apollo missions that relate to encounters with UFOs, and perhaps this is one reason why NASA would release fake footage to the general public.

The following are excerpts of conversations from Apollo Astronauts on the Moon to Mission Control - which show that the Astronauts came across some strange and hard-to-explain structures and unusual sightings of unidentified craft - whilst on the surface of the Moon.

And then, why are codes being used to disguise what has been found? Why the codes, if there are no secrets being discussed. Why not explain to the people openly what is going on?

Wilson says in his book (p. 139): "Although NASA has always held that the findings of lunar and space expeditions have never been held secret, it is interesting to note that Dr. Farouk El Baz, one of NASA's foremost scientists, does admit 'not every discovery has been announced."

So, is there something more than meets the eye? I daresay there is.

AND then again, why is NASA controlled by American intelligence agencies? Because there's nothing to hide? C'mon guys. Gimme a break!

And here's the link..Click!

[edit on 7-10-2006 by mikesingh]

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
And here's the link..Click!

Its alot of neat text, but I see little PROOF.

I could easily write similar things if I had knowledge about the astronauts and how they communicate with mission control.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I like it mike -alot!

One day, when we all grow up and over throw the tyrannical liars that run the world, we will find the truth that has been hidden from us for over 60 years now - and the most important find will be the very nature and purpose of the moon and all of its facilities.

But till then, it will take people who are willing to stick their necks out to give us even a glimpse of the truth.

Cheers for the links.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Very interesting!!!

What a great read! I'm not surprised at all

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   
The possibility of something on the moon isn't at all farfetched. if another species was watching us, it makes a good base camp.

i'm sure you all know of NASA's plans to begin construction of a moonbase in 2008 right?

Their initial plans are to crash a rocket onto the moon and create a crater which will be built in.
What are the chances of this rocket (possibly a missile) being a warning shot at something on the moon? Basically us saying to them "Get off our moon, we're taking it back!"

An article can be found here and here. Also check google.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   
For one thing I don't think one missile would do a thing to chase them away. Actually I don't think alot of missile would chase them away. The ships would very easily take them out before they even got close.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Good post Mike!Alot of the Apollo astronauts are now admitting to nasa and government cover-ups.Buzz Aldrin ,Gordon Cooper,Edgar Mitchell,to name a few.Neil Armstrong even admitted to it in a round about way.I truely believe ETs have been watching over us for a very long time.Will we ever have proof?Probably not in our life time.
But I will say this, in order for our government to admit to a cover-up ,a whole fleet of ufos will have to land on the white house lawn!

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka
Its alot of neat text, but I see little PROOF.

I could easily write similar things if I had knowledge about the astronauts and how they communicate with mission control.

Fine. Everyone's entitled to his opinions! But I would like you and ignorant_ape to answer at least some of these questions which I have extracted from the link:

If NASA was formed as a 'civilian space agency', why were so many NASA programs funded by the US Defence Department?

Why were all astronauts subjected to US military security regulations?

Why were all video and photographic evidence screened by the National Security Agency?

Why were all the radio communications screened by the National Security Agency?

After spending millions of taxpayers' dollars planning a 'Moon City', why has the Moon not been visited by NASA since 1973?

Why are some of NASA's top photographic technicians employed to 'airbrush out' anomalies caught on film?

Why are astronauts and other NASA employees threatened with long jail sentences if they 'speak out' about what was really discovered out there in space?

Do you realise that no information, either photographic or otherwise, reaches the public domain until it has been thoroughly scrutinised and sanitized by the US intelligence community, and has been in effect since the space program began?.

OK. Shoot. I'm all ears!!

new topics

top topics

join