It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

70's Shadow Ghost Photograph

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I found this interesting picture at www.angelsghosts.com.

It's apparently a photo of a hooded figure behind the car while the person is washing it. It looks really strange to me. It could be a shadow person caught on film. If it is a person, they would be wearing all black and have night black skin and didn't care that they were getting hosed.

Take a look.
70's Shadow Ghost

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
It looks to me like it could possibly be a wall pillar. Something like this:-

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Ah ha! That's a good point. It might very well be that.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Thats what it looks like to me as well.

Still, its fun to look at pictures and go, "hmm, what if?"

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I hate to say this, but I do think it's a pillar...

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
i dont think it is a pillar. i think it might actually be a shadow being (note that i didnt say shadow person, cause it looks to be curved, and i dont think that pillars come curved.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   
i do not believe that is a ghost, It is actually the water spraying off the car, not a ghost.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brazen_loner
i do not believe that is a ghost, It is actually the water spraying off the car, not a ghost.

Its not the mist, but look further back, it looks like a round head.. and a shadowy body.. Which is a great optical illusion
It could be dubbed as a shadow element, just the same when you look at water, rocks and clouds.. I belive each subtance has these elements in which our minds make out to be a figure. Are they real? No one can say for sure, but we can say for sure its optical illusion at work here. I love seeing these things, as there is some truth to some, yet most turn out be something else just in the background shaping to our minds eye

top topics

join