It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Phil Schneider for real, did anyone attend his lectures in 1995

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Phil Schneider, allegedly ex engineer at the deep underground base at Dulce had a lot to say about black ops, underground bases, aliens etc... and did so openly at his lectures in 1995.

There is limited information on the internet about Phil..

What I want to know is did anyone in the ATS community attend any of Phil's lectures, if so were you convinced and was Phil Schneider really the man he said he was????

here is a link for those of you who have not come accross the Phil Schneider story before

www.apfn.org...

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Don't know..

never heard of this guy before but don't understand why an engineer would need to carry a gun while supposedly just going down a hole to check rock types. It's an interesting story and warrants further checking but all sounds a bit too much really.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
He was found dead with a rope wrapped around his neck. It was judged to be suicide, but clearly wasn't.

I don't particularly beleive his story however.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Thank you very much for posting that link Simon - Sad to hear he died in such a manner though - but now we are left with the fact that no one else is brave enough or free enough to speak out...

Again cheers for posting.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Phil is a hard one to accept. He claims to be connected enough for personal knowledge but there never seems to be coorborating info.

Much of his information is unique, and so much depends on his own word.

His suicide is certainly suspicious, but if i understand his circumstances, he had cancer anyway, and perhaps did want to commit suicide, but by making it look suspicious he could somehow validate his conspiracies that he had invested so much of his life investigating.

the reason i say this, is if the PTB want to make it look like a suicide, they can, without suspicion...

This isn't to say, that he hadn't gathered some gems among the dirt, but in a sense, he was just like us, gathering info from where he could, and sometimes from no better sources than ones we see here everyday...

I guess with Phil, it is still an open book, looking for more confirmation...

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
It wasn't rope actually, it was tubing I believe. He was strangled in a fashion that was not in line with a suicide. I'm not sure about his story, but I am convinced he was murdered.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
any thoughts as to why a world powerful illuminati type organization would kill someone in a way that was obviously a murder?

isn't that why they killed him? to shut him up?
the CIA has the following (all proven):
poisons that are untraceable
chemicals that will cause a heart attack
ways of literally frying his brain, in a way that looks like disease...
pills that would make him a raving loonie, and never be taken seriously again...

so I ask you...
isn't it a little suspicious that they proved his conspiracies by killing him so sloppily?

if we are to beleive him afterall... these people were top of their class, professional killers...

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I am in contact with his now 19 year old daughter Marie on myspace.com

She believes 100% that he was murdered. I mean I think it would be hard to tie a tube around your neck 3 times if you were missing fingers like he was. Plus she said he always carried a 9 mm hand gun for protection. So if he did want to kill himself, I would imagine shooting himself in the head out be a much less painful death then wraping a tube around his own neck.

I do believe what he says about there being 129 underground bases in the U.S. though. And I think the Dulce base is real.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Lazurus.

Dr David Kelly.

Anti suicide. Very brave, very clever. Loved his wife, loved his life. VERDICT: Suicide.

He knew alot, and was not afraid to say it as he saw it. He died by having his wrists cut - The problem was all the bruises and grazes he had on him, and NO blood, not a drop, was found on the area around him. ie he was dead , then they moved him and dumped him where the police / paramedics found him.

Blatant murder, yet the people just turned over the page in the paper and carried on - If they can do that for an established scientist, a 'wacko / fringe nut job' is very easy to forget about.....

I believe Phil, and a murder also sends out a message - 'talk, and this is what you get'.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Hi all I found this video of Phil after starting this thread. I have seen the first couple of minutes but been busy so I will burn it onto dvd and watch it properly.

Looks interesting here is the link (if anyone is interested in knowing how to download the actual avi file from google video let me know, I know a little trick)

video.google.co.uk...

top topics

join