It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subscribed Threads Link Option Change Request

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Hello,

I have just noticed (slow I know) that if you click on the link in the 'myATS' thread subscription thing that you are taken to page 1 of that thread.

Any chance that an 'option' could be available to take you to either the 'last posted post' instead, or preferably, the last post following the last post you posted. That is a bit of a mouthful, let me explain what I mean.

I imagine, due to the evidence that 'I' work like this
, that most people only 'subscribe' to threads that they have posted in. That would normally imply that they have actually already 'read' the thread, and are just looking at further comments on their own posts, and futher thread progression. So rather than go straight to the first and subsequent previously read pages, how about the above thingy I wrote?

All comments please

cheers

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
If you click on the >> it will take you to the last post in the thread.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strodyn
Hello,

I have just noticed (slow I know) that if you click on the link in the 'myATS' thread subscription thing that you are taken to page 1 of that thread...

Any chance that an 'option' could be available to take you to either the 'last posted post' instead....

To get to the last page, all you have to do is click on the two Red >> in the thread 'box' and that will bring you to the last page of a subscribed thread.

I have no clue about the rest though

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
me = twat
I will say it again as too short to be accepted
me = twat

edit - btw thx

[edit on 5/10/06 by Strodyn]

top topics

join