It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masons and Jews

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
First off I want to say I know Nothing about Masons or the Jews really. What I know about the Jews is what I read in the Bible. What I know about the Masons is what I'v read on here.

The other day it came to my mind what if Masons sort of protect the Jews. I thought this because theres a Masons building right beside the Jewish Temple. I mean right beside each other. I've seen them in other areas pretty close together as well. Now I know this might not mean anything. But I was wondering if anyone knows if this is true or not.

Cug

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Don't mean a thing. :-)

Of the ones I know about in this area, ones next to a bridal store, one next to an icecream place, The local Scottish rite is located next to.. well their old building now a comunity theater and a Methodist church.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
From my little knowledge of Masonry I think it has very little to do with Jews at least in terms of religion. It is no secret that Masonry and Catholicism didn't exactly walk hand in hand throughout history (unless someone here knows something I don't which is more than likely) but an actual religious affiliation between Masonry and Judaism seems completely farfetched.

In my opinion to base such an assumption in the fact that two buildings are next to each other is more wishful thinking than anything else. I can tell you that I don't even know who lives next to me and have no alliance with them. If we see a MacDonalds next to a Nike shop are we to assume there's a coallition of some kind going on?

So, again - just my opinion and don't take me wrong - but it kind of feels like you're trying hard to see something that in all probability isn't there. I mean... even if Judaism and Masonry were best friends I'm sure that wouldn't be the reason why they bought land next to each other.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Well another thing came to mind. I think theres alot of Masons that always been in our government. Our government has always been friends with Israel. So it was just a thought. Nothing wrong with it. I'm glad were friends with Israel as far as that goes. Just wondering if the two go hand in hand thats all.

top topics

join