It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE PROJECT FOR THE NEW AMERICAN CENTURY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I posted this on R.A.T.S. but there didn't seem to be many people with access, so I reposted it here. Hope that's o.k.

The more I've read from on this organization, the more it seems that this may be the primary power behind the government. It looks like the PNAC is interested in global domination under the American flag, rather than through the NWO. The Project is an initiative of the New Citizenship Project (501c3); the New Citizenship Project's chairman is William Kristol and its president is Gary Schmitt.
Do any of you know anything more about this "project".

This is part of their Statement of Principles:

June 3, 1997

American foreign and defense policy is adrift. Conservatives have criticized the incoherent policies of the Clinton Administration. They have also resisted isolationist impulses from within their own ranks. But conservatives have not confidently advanced a strategic vision of America's role in the world. They have not set forth guiding principles for American foreign policy. They have allowed differences over tactics to obscure potential agreement on strategic objectives. And they have not fought for a defense budget that would maintain American security and advance American interests in the new century.

We aim to change this. We aim to make the case and rally support for American global leadership...

Our aim is to remind Americans of these lessons and to draw their consequences for today. Here are four consequences:
� we need to increase defense spending significantly if we are to carry out our global
responsibilities today and modernize our armed forces for the future;
� we need to strengthen our ties to democratic allies and to challenge regimes hostile to our interests and values;
� we need to promote the cause of political and economic freedom abroad;
� we need to accept responsibility for America's unique role in preserving and extending an international order friendly to our security, our prosperity, and our principles.

Such a Reaganite policy of military strength and moral clarity may not be fashionable today. But it is necessary if the United States is to build on the successes of this past century and to ensure our security and our greatness in the next.
www.newamericancentury.org

This batch of names are people who were with PNAC five years ago:
Richard L. Armitage William J. Bennett Robert Kagan William Kristol Gary Bauer Eliot A. Cohen Midge Decter Aaron Friedberg Frank Gaffney Fred C. Ikle Donald Kagan Zalmay Khalilzad I. Lewis Libby Norman Podhoretz Stephen P. Rosen Henry S. Rowen George Weigel

For information on each of these men go to:

www.opednews.com...

Two other sites that are very interesting and well worth the time are:
www.disinfopedia.org...
ourworld.compuserve.com...

If you know anything more about this, fill me in, please. This is the first time I've come across this and I find it very interesting.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Is nobody else familiar with this? I find that hard to believe. Or maybe this topic is old news? If so, let me know. Otherwise, I might think I'm being ignored & develop a complex!

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 04:58 PM
link   
jezebel

It is more likely to be overfamiliarity that causes a low reponse rate.

I have been posting on PNAC for six months. UltraPhoenix also posted on it before me, but he placed it in the "good things" basket.

I summarized the four major government conspiracies I deal with at ATS as follows a few times:

1. Infiltration of government branches by the neo-con/PNAC "crazies";

2. Pre-engineering the 2000 post-election appointment, and putting in place the inauditable and corrupt black box voting systems;

3. Complicity in the greatest attacks on US soil on 9/11 to complete the "trifecta" of precondiytions for war;

4. Commencing the illegal war in Iraq after 9/11 on a campaign of false and fabricated intelligence.

I have branched out just a little, but there are still many many millions of Americans suffering denial and ignorance on these things and their rights being dug out from under them.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I can assure you that PNAC is not in charge.

It is but a public expression of current and future plans that the elites wish aired for adjustments only.

You have to go a lot higher than that.

top topics

join