It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kill a grey for Jesus

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Praise God and pass the photon torpedos! Let today be the day you claim back your planet for Earthiers. We must kill the greys. They are coming to our planet and taking our jobs. If they were all dead would you miss them? They are lazy and killing our culture. They aren't paying taxes. Kill them all in the name of Jesus!!!!

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConstantlyWondering
Praise God and pass the photon torpedos!

Jihad?

Let today be the day you claim back your planet for Earthiers.

They are coming to our planet and taking our jobs.

Which jobs would those be exactly?

If they were all dead would you miss them?

I personally would not, since I have never seen one, however that particular grey's family (if he/she/it has one) may.

They are lazy and killing our culture.

How is that?

They aren't paying taxes.

Either do a lot fo "Earliers"

Kill them all in the name of Jesus..

LOL....:bnghd:

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Huh, looks like someone is bored. Ok, I'll bite. Where can I hunt me a grey?

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by closettrekkie
Huh, looks like someone is bored. Ok, I'll bite. Where can I hunt me a grey?

Hunt them in your town, hunt them in the alleys, hunt them in the mall, the schools, the churches and KILL. I am sick and tired of them taking and mutilating our cows and abducting our nerds not to mention the crop circle damage. We must kill the greys. Jesus has called us to this purpose.....

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Praise God and pass the photon torpedos! Let today be the day you claim back your planet for Earthiers. We must kill the greys.

Not a chance...we own this planet and let you live here at our leisure

They are coming to our planet and taking our jobs.

Coming to your planet ? Don't you understand ?? We have been here longer than you.....and will be after you are long gone.

If they were all dead would you miss them? They are lazy and killing our culture. They aren't paying taxes.

Not paying taxes ?? Damn...this year killed me in property tax ! and I wont even go into my 401k ......

Kill them all in the name of Jesus!!!!

Obviously the chemtrail project in your area is not going according to plan.......this will be rectified soon.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Your mind control will not work with me. I have formed a helmet from alumiun foil and I am wearing it right now so bring it grey boy.....:w:Me and Jesus will defeat you

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Your mind control will not work with me. I have formed a helmet from aluminum foil and I am wearing it right now so bring it Grey boy.....:w:Me and Jesus will defeat you

If and when WE decide to let Jesus fight on your side will be our choice....as was our creation of him.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 07:20 AM
link   
It was a dark night in august. I was just a young man in my teens coming home from the game at the high school. I lived way out in the country. On my way home that night your ship overtook my vehicle and landed in front of me forcing me off the road. When I came to it was the next morning and I had no recall of the time that had past. All I had was a headache and a sharp pain in my anal area. Yes, I was probed. Now all greys must pay.........

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   

It was a dark night in august. I was just a young man in my teens coming home from the game at the high school. I lived way out in the country. On my way home that night your ship overtook my vehicle and landed in front of me forcing me off the road. When I came to it was the next morning and I had no recall of the time that had past. All I had was a headache and a sharp pain in my anal area. Yes, I was probed. Now all greys must pay.........

Anybody looking to be recruited?
:w:

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   

It was a dark night in august. I was just a young man in my teens coming home from the game at the high school. I lived way out in the country. On my way home that night your ship overtook my vehicle and landed in front of me forcing me off the road.

Of course my ship overtook your vehicle. you were intoxicated and the shift lever was in park.

When I came to it was the next morning and I had no recall of the time that had past.

that's what happens when you drink a 55gal drum of Mad Dog.

All I had was a headache and a sharp pain in my anal area.

That was not US......check with your local Priest for more info on that.

Yes, I was probed. Now all greys must pay.........

Why is it when some human gets probed anally they blame Us Greys? Once again...check with you local Priest to see the ring you left on his "tub"

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Oh great now the priest are involved? Jesus sure ask alot of us but we must prevail. Wait, isn't my priest name Father Grey? Maybe I have been going down the wrong path all this time.....:bnghd:

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Still recruiting if you want to sign on. Any takers?
We will get organized and train for the fatefull day of confrontation....Jesus will prevail

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
and kill an alien grey for Jesus.............

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Oh great now the priest are involved? Jesus sure ask alot of us but we must prevail.

That is because Jesus never shuts up.....it is an unintended side effect of cloning........we have a procedure to remedy that in the future

Wait, isn't my priest name Father Grey? Maybe I have been going down the wrong path all this time.....

This we know.....we monitor your every movement via implant...and will continue to do so until we feel you no longer pose a threat to Us.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   

but the Bible says that "thou shall not kill"

:shk::shk::shk:

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
This is noncense. Who cares whether greys are alive or dead. The only thing we really need is thier tchnology. It is unchristian like to go killing things.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
besides, the greys are our friends... its the reptilians we should fear..

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
"In his house at R'lyeh dead Cthulhu waits dreaming."

When the stars are right Cthulhu will rise from his eternal slumber. With his rise mankind shall fall to ruin. This world belongs not to humans or to the greys but to Cthulhu.

The stars obviously refers to everything dealing with space including planets, meteors, asteroids, black holes, extraterrestrial life, and of course the stars. Are you willing to risk destruction by the power of Cthulu.

"That is not dead which can eternal lie. And with strange aeons even death may die."

Cthulu shall rise from his lost city feeding on the feeble mental energies of the human race and the greys. This war will surly release him from his slumber.

P.S. Yes I have been reading too much of the H.P. Lovecraft stories.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I've held out looking at this thread for ages, but curiosity got the better of me.

Now, I'm just plain scared.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

but the Bible says that "thou shall not kill"

:shk::shk::shk:

Thou shall not murder. Do you think God doesn't bless war? Now pick up the cross and do God's bidding!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join