It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Landing-Fake?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I'm getting a bit tired of all this did we or didn't we go stuff.

When it is proven once and for all that we DID go to the moon,I hope all you none believers give the Astronauts (The ones still alive) a big fat apology.

If I was Buzz Aldrin ,I'd be pretty pissed off that this kind of debate was going on .

Just look at ALL the photographs taken during the Apollo program...
They look nothing like the best special effects of their day (2001 etc).

Take a good look here and be amazed...

www.apolloarchive.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I am undecided but here is my bottom line question.

If nasa faked the moon landing, this being the greatest secret in history,
why would they be so careless as to leave discriminating evidence as produced by debunkers? If your going to pull off the biggest hoax in history, it has to be the best planned and executed hoax in history, with no evidence of fakery whatever.
So were the hoaxers doing the best possible job in 1969, given tecknology,
or did they really go there?

Best proof would be current pics of the moons surface showing US artifacts like the vehicle.

how come this looks like tinfoil on the lander?

[edit on 043131p://33014 by instar]

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   
We definite when to the moon and hears the proof. We put mirrors there and have been shooting lasers at them for years. I saw a conspiracy program delaying with this subject and they actually showed them using the lasers and mirrors. There is no way that this could be faked (not just NASA used these mirrors but 3rd party people as well) and so we must have gone to the moon to put them there.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Already been said....

www.badastronomy.com...

Answers all of the questions in the original post of this thread.

Yes we went, and yes there are only a few hundred threads on this here..

There are even some telescope pictures showing the shadow of the lander on the moon, in the spot of the landing, etc. (can't get much more even with the best res ones yet).

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Already been said....

I agree. A few months ago there was a same kind of tread on this subject. When they got to the moon they placed a kind of reflector dish for measuring distance between moon and earth. Point a laser on it, record the time, divide by 2 and hoops, there it is. If we did't went to the moon, then it is proof for an alien civilisation on the moon (either way, i cant go wrong here...
)

Also, there are tapes from other radio stations that recorded the broadcast from the moon...

bazz

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elfwood
We definite when to the moon and hears the proof. We put mirrors there and have been shooting lasers at them for years. I saw a conspiracy program delaying with this subject and they actually showed them using the lasers and mirrors. There is no way that this could be faked (not just NASA used these mirrors but 3rd party people as well) and so we must have gone to the moon to put them there.

Didn't know they had lasers in the 60's

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by valkeryie

Just watch Star Trek....

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Well, they did...would you like to see the pictures and read about it?

Here you go...

science.nasa.gov...

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Instar...That's not the lander...That's the Command module,which stayed in lunar orbit.
The LEM (Lander) had even more tin foil on it than that.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monk

This is a famous picture labeled "Man on the Moon" I have a poster of this picture hanging on my wall in my room, and it always gives me a chuckle.

Looking at area D you can plainly see some type of structure reflected through Aldrins helmet. I do not know what it is, but it is there.

I think that structure is the moonlander.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Just 2 points, The other source of Light ? The Earth (At least I have been told it casts a different directional light than the Sun up there.)

Point 2, is with the Tracks of the Vehicle. Its a fine grain just like Hmmm Mars? LOL You see the tracks from the rovers? That aint water either sparky. Then again if we didnt go to the moon 40 years ago, do you really think we could land a small robot rover on mars, but then again maybe we didnt go there either LOL.. No Moon landing,,

Oh and the point of the Russians monitoring us through Radar and Sat, They would have been the first to say it dont you think and probaly the best proof, But Im guessing you think both Govs are run by The reptiles anyways LOL j/k

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Croat56

Originally posted by Monk

This is a famous picture labeled "Man on the Moon" I have a poster of this picture hanging on my wall in my room, and it always gives me a chuckle.

Looking at area D you can plainly see some type of structure reflected through Aldrins helmet. I do not know what it is, but it is there.

I think that structure is the moonlander.

I think he/shes ta;king about the small thing in the back, Which I think is the Command Module in orbit.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShiftTrio

I think he/shes ta;king about the small thing in the back, Which I think is the Command Module in orbit.

I don't think so. It is probably one of the many experiment pachages set up by the astronauts.

They set up all sorts of equipment.
www.lpi.usra.edu...

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebastiaan

Originally posted by valkeryie

Just watch Star Trek....

www.bell-labs.com...

Laser timeline.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by GEORGE

When it is proven once and for all that we DID go to the moon,I hope all you none believers give the Astronauts (The ones still alive) a big fat apology.

This is the problem with hoax believers. Short of sending them to the moon to see for themselves, there is no amount of evidence that will make them believe. They already choose to dismiss the vast amount of evidence we did go to the moon. There is no way to sway the mind of someone bent on believing in a conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
i have reviewed all the evidence on both sides of the argument and ive come to a conclusion

The moon landing missions were Real
Man really went to the Moon

all the evidence is there, and there is No Evidence of it being faked

im schooled in science and skepticism fairly well, as a cronie of Carl Sagan the master of skepticism
Read "The Demon Haunted World"

anyways
The KID who invented the "moon landing was faked" theory, which is the same KID who created the TV show, which is the same KID who 'came up with the inconsistancys'
was a TEEN when he said all this

he even admits he has no "background in photography or physics or space science"

why would you believe a foolish little kid over a million scientists?
are you that credulous?

seriously to believe a little kid over a million scientists is REDICULOUS

its laughable

we went to the moon Several Times
FACT

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by GEORGE
Instar...That's not the lander...That's the Command module,which stayed in lunar orbit.
The LEM (Lander) had even more tin foil on it than that.

Ah I see, thanks for that. Dont the debunkers say it wouldnt sheilded radiation from the belt? certainly dosent look like it would.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by instar

Best proof would be current pics of the moons surface showing US artifacts like the vehicle.

how come this looks like tinfoil on the lander?

[edit on 043131p://33014 by instar]

I hear this consistently from hoax believers. I have to ask, why would current pictures be the best proof fot you? You already dismiss thousands of pictures. You dismiss countless scientist that worked on the project then, as well as countless scientists that countinue to use data and physical specimens collected during that period. You dismiss the completely unique specimens obtained. You dismiss every nation which kept track of our missions. And you dismiss the integrity of some the bravest pioneers of our time.

Honestly, what would be the point of showing you a new handfull of photos?

You cant win a discussion with people who refuse to let science get in their way.

____

I am not even sure I understand what is being alluded to by mentioning the "tin foil". I assume that somehow because there is substance that appears to be foil contained inside the wall of the command module, this is somehow further proof of a hoax?

I dont know what the substance is, but it looks like some type of foil backed insulation used in both extreme and not so extreme temperature applications.

Im sure if you are interested enough, it wouldnt take much time to research it. But then again, you dont actually want a real explanation anyway. That would just be one more piece of information you will have to ignore.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kodiak
Im sure if you are interested enough, it wouldnt take much time to research it. But then again, you dont actually want a real explanation anyway. That would just be one more piece of information you will have to ignore.

very well said... i've seen countless arguments about this exact situation, and sometimes it's best to just agree to disagree.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Absolutely, mainly through cropping and resizing and some recoloring for added clarity.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join