It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for John Lear and Sleeper

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Alpha Grey

How did you find this out and if you know this much, what more do you know? Details please.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
John,

What do you think of David Adair? The story of him building an engine that got him noticed by former nazi scientists then in charge of the space program and being taken to Area 51 and below it where he was exposed to a UFO they were having trouble back engineering. All while he was a teenager.

It's a fascinating C2C interview and I never heard you mention his name in any of your interviews so do you know him or have you ever heard of him and his claims?

youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Truthfully people. On a serious not. WE need to forget about this John Lear stuff and think about the 3600 year planet of crossing. The PLANET X thing. I have a book called The Koldren BIble which Moses stole most of his concepts from to place into the hebrew torah. Were they talk about the planet of destruction or the CROSSING PLANET that is suppose to come in 2012. Its front end will come in 2009. Then its tail end will past in 2012 during that close proxemity planet Nubiru will be here and the Annunaki will arrive again and this John Lear stuff wont even matter if the earth is effected by the gravitation pull of planet X...and furthermore. It wont matter if martians are on the moon or on pluto or on the tip of your nose because we will be invaded by aliens. Look in the archeology in history in the egyptian pyramids..the mayan temples and the ancient Greece Roman and Indian text that speak of flying aliens. God was suppose to be the biggest recorded alien visit in history. IF you read the text about the pillar landing in the bible or an angel coming down in smoke and fire and sounds that sounded like trumpets its obvious they are discribing spaceships!!! I knew that the moment they mentioned strange lights in the clouds like in the book of ezekiel and other books in the bible they were discribing spaceships! And sodom and ghamarrah was a nuclear explosion!! Or close too it! WE need to brace for the Annunaki! Forget moon minning that wont matter!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
How absurd. This sounds exactly like any born again christian with their "sky is falling" speal. I'm a little put off by all the leaping logic in both circles. How about less speculation, and throw in some facts. There are plenty of planets all over. Why should we be worried about alien invasion? And what do you suppose anyone here do about it even if it were true? Repent ?!?! Aliens are already here, and they have been for quite some time.

Sorry to be replying to this thread jacker, but...

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Originally posted by HighPriest42

WE need to forget about this John Lear stuff and think about the 3600 year planet of crossing. The PLANET X thing.

IF you read the text about the pillar landing in the bible or an angel coming down in smoke and fire and sounds that sounded like trumpets its obvious they are discribing spaceships!!!

I knew that the moment they mentioned strange lights in the clouds like in the book of ezekiel and other books in the bible they were discribing spaceships!

And sodom and ghamarrah was a nuclear explosion!! Or close too it! WE need to brace for the Annunaki! Forget moon minning that wont matter!!!

Let me respectfully suggest your calm down HighPriest42. There is no Planet X. And even if there was its not going to be a threat.

Nothing is going to happen in 2012 except we'll still be fighting the war in Iraq.

There might be a nuclear explosion in a war but we won't need to brace for the Annunaki.

Relax. Enjoy life. Tell you family how much you love them. And have a nice day.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
AA
I was realy interested in reaching this stream, but always end up falling a sleep. However I have a few times in the past few years when trying to take a nap have had this vibration like sound / feeling and then I feel like im flooting. Can you offer any help.
Thanks Preston.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
If Planet X doesn't exist, then certainly a "Soul Catcher" on the moon does not exist. I don't believe in the "Nibiru" stuff 100% like I do other UFO/Alien stuff, but what proof is there we can breathe on the moon, and the planets other than Earth? Or that there is actually a Soul Catcher? What proof is there of even souls in general?

About as much proof as 9/11 was an "inside job".

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I have question for John Lear and/or Sleeper -- What are your opinions on the Fatima Incident?

Do you think those 70,000 witnesses at Fatima saw an ET/UFO event or do think it was strictly religious... or both?

I'm very curious to find out your thoughts on this. Thanks

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Thanks John for being rational as always. There's way too many people out there who love to instill fear and panic just like Highpriest42 and Alex Jones.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

I recently read somewhere that there are many ET's visiting our system now and that they are interested in Earth...this jives with what you have mentioned before.

However, this guy says that they are after raw materials that we have plenty of and posibly just hangin' around for the solar flare stuff....a day at the beach.

He also indicated that they were not interferring with us but with other ETs who are not so nice and have problems sharing...LOL

Any comment on the above?

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Sleeper,

I forgot....The guy also hinted that we are massively being mind manipulated via visual and audio tech in the media and possibly some form of tech utilizing our cell phones and towers....right out of Stephen King....

He also makes a great point about our reptilian brains and identical embryo evolution.

Care to comment on the middle east,,,seems to be heating up again.
Is the middle east an ET or earth manipulation....If both,,,,is there a why to it?

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Since sleeper has told us he won't be back anytime soon (as mentioned in his "uber thread") and John Lear is presently not allowed to post on the ATS (as mentioned in the "Board Business Forum" thread) this thread seems pretty inane.

Should sleeper or JL return we can re open this thread, in the mean time it will be closed.

Springer...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join