It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on with my cell phone!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Ok guys, I've noticed this for days now. Ever since I moved to Florida in the new student center at my college. When I use my cell phone and I call someone, if there is silence on the phone I hear these really high pitched ring beeps" It's almost musical. It's so scary because last night on the phone I was telling my mom about it and I made up my own musical tone. Right after I demonstrated the sounds, there immediately was the exact tone I did but in those wierd high pitched ring beeps"
And I said to my mom, "Do you hear that?! What the hell is that?"

My mom told me she didn't hear anything.

What is going on?

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Come on guys, I'm looking for answers please. I want to know. 11 views or more and you don't reply?

[edit on 3-10-2006 by RavenWindfree]

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I fail to see why you posted this in an Aliens forum although I suspect someone will probably claim its the Furry Space Fish of TauCeti their in contact with making your cell phone beep.

My advice is ignore it it's a cellphone and if it really bugs you talk to your cell provider.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Sounds like feedback or something similar. Could be that someone is intercepting your signal and playing with you but I'm sure it's nothing to worry about unless you are a spy or a criminal.

Sometimes I'll hear my phone tones or my own voice echo back and it startles me momentarily. It has to do with the line and the connection though.

I also think that some of us may just need a break from ATS. Many here tend to work themselves up into a heightened level of sensitivity. Now, you take that and combine it with all the stuff you read here and have it all rolling around in your subconscious and it can certainly play on your mind and senses.

I'm not saying this is happening to you, just something to think about.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I will say this about cell phones.

Once upon a time (around 2000 or after) I bought a cool verizon cell phone.
I thought, cool, I have a cell phone, look at me mom.

But...my ear always had this fuzzy numb feeling after using it.

One of the directors at my work place had the same issue (doubt it was same company, I think that is irrelevant), and he was concerned. After a fellow director "mocked" him for his concern he stopped complaining as he wanted to look like he was in the norm.

I personally think there is a health hazard, or something wrong to it.
(Yes just cause everyone uses it doesnt make it right...look at cigerattes how they used to show them as cool in the movies, now times are a changin across Europe as its banded in public places.)

So I havent used one since...:-)

Not anti-technology, but there needs to be safety messures implemented...and Im not debating this as I know its futility...just my input to your cellphone discussion.

As far as it being in the alien forum, maybe it belongs in skunkworks, or technology...anyway...

Peace

Dalen

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I'm sure it's just a bug or glitch with the phone

Not aliens

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Many have been trying to link cell phones to brain tumors for a long time. It has never been proven but they say those signals coming in to your phone are the cause.

You have all seen those blockers you can buy, right?

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen
I will say this about cell phones.

Once upon a time (around 2000 or after) I bought a cool verizon cell phone.
I thought, cool, I have a cell phone, look at me mom.

My cellphone is verizon LG O_O....

And I am thinking it has something to do with the telecommunication masts. You do realize they send out harmful waves in order to hurt people.

Mod Edit: big quote

[edit on 3-10-2006 by kinglizard]

top topics

join