It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your views on the Dulce base, New Mexico.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I've got this book, The worlds greatest Alien conspiricy theories by Nigel Cawthorn,
In it he writes that there is a an underground base in Dulse New Mexico were aliens are working with the government(apparently an alien workforce of 18,000 with a few different species), doing genetic research/tests on humans and animals, Also they are doing experiments with hypnosis, telepathy and dreams. Its says that there are human beings being tested on and they are pretty messed up, some are just completely out of it and some are crying out for help, the guy (Officer Thomas Edwin Castello who stole "The Dulse Papers") that leaked the story was told not to speak to any test subjects as he was walking past them.
It goes on to say the aliens which were Greys and Reptillians which are called Draco's were also experimenting with human auroa's and could seperate the bioplasmic body from the physical body and replace it with an alienlife force after removing the human spirit.

I find this quite disturbing if it's real but I want to know your views on it.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I found this page, at the bottom of it you can download a video apparently of alien cryo tank and feeding vats, there is also alot of info about the Dulse base and Papers n this site.

www.crowdedskies.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I totally think it is true. I wouldn't want to be walking around that area by myself. Pretty scary stuff. But I know and believe the good aliens and good humans will overcome our fear and they will no longer be able to feed off of it. The hard part for me is you can't judge. Evil has to exist, and you can't judge it just go forward on your mission of whatever it may be. Easier said than done.

It's totally there in my opinion and research I have done on it. It will eventually be exposed.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Great read and i especially like this part

In Cambodia in 1972 at the height of the Vietnam war, a US special operations team out on patrol came across a group of alien creatures loading various human body parts into large metal containers and sealing them. A pitched battle ensued, which resulted in fatalities on both sides. As the soldiers pulled back the aliens quickly retreated to their craft taking the body parts with them. As usual a major cover-up was quickly enforced.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
You might want to check the link below to a thread already in progress about Dulce.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join