It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World of Warcraft!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
JbT

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by sardion2000Also, did Blizz nerf Arcane Torrent already? I could've sword it was a 3 second AOE silence instead of a 2 second one.

[edit on 19-1-2007 by sardion2000]

Im really not sure about this. I play a rogue. But I do know that at 66 Im going to make casters cry with my Cloak of Shadows! Muahahaha

Has anyone created a Draenei yet?

[edit on 19-1-2007 by DJMessiah]

I have, both pally and shaman for later once Ive burnt out on TBC.

I finished every single quest in Hellfire Penn. lastnight (lvl62 now). The best quest line I found was the "Prayer Beads" one where you have to clear the man in the Inn of his possession of a demon. Very Very well done quest, and fun too!

Also, the bombing runs are way cool!

So tonight its going to be instance runs for me, I cant wait!!! I hear they are pretty well done.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Anvilmar has been going through changes letely... They keep letting it get overcrowded and LAGGY, 20 minute waits to get in, etc... THEN they offer a free move to anyone who wants one.

Skullcrusher has the same problems. It'll balance out eventually, it always does.

[edit on 19-1-2007 by sardion2000]

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I got the expansion the day it came out. There was a big display case full of 'em- I live in Nashville, TN.

I dont have any really high level toons- a 36 Warrior (Blackdragon flight) and a 32 Hunter on chromagus so I started a drenai shaman and he's my favorite right now.

I dont really enjoy playing with casters as much as melee sorts and so the blood elf doesn't really feel my style. And they look like they need to eat a sandwich...

Good Luck!

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Blood Elf pallies kick ass. Spirit tap + AOE Silence FTW!

[edit on 21-1-2007 by sardion2000]

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Whatever happened to that lvl 63 Elite giant that pwned all of IF? I saw him when I was flying over the magma fields, and heard he killed IF's king, but didn't hear anything else about him.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
It was probably just a worldboss that someone kited to the city. Someone did that with Kruul in Ogrimar a week ago before TBC came out.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Ah, yes. That's him. Lord Kruul. I heard he was tied to the BC. After he was done with IF, I heard the city glowed white from all the dead people.

So whatever happened to him?

By the way, there's an NPC in Moonbrook that's a lvl 73 elite. I don't see anyone beating him.

Here's a video of Kruul invading IF.

Here's one of him completely taking over SW

[edit on 21-1-2007 by DJMessiah]

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Kruul never made it past the front entrance of Ogrimar. Though there was a trail of skeletons. Hundreds of them. RAGE(a very elite guild) managed to take him down in an hour apparently. Members of that guild have no life so I believe it.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Alright Chums..... times up lets do this...Klever, where are you buddy..oh there you are. O.k. Klev......Let em have it!

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Meh. Pals for Life completely faked that video. They admitted it was faked, but say it's a re-enactment of what really happened.

By the way, if no one knows, this is what "Leeroy Jenkins" looks like. His real name is Ben Schulz, and he's the one on the left:

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
It was staged not faked. Big difference. Anyone who's has a 60+ or knows someone who has a 60+ would know this just by looking at the equipment they were wearing.

Heh, almost forgot to put the plus sign.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
War of the words, eh? They're both the same thing.

By the way, this video is here quite amusing too.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Thanks for posting that!!!! My son loves it! Don't ask me why? WE don't even play WOW he just loves yelling Leeroy Jenkins!!!!!!! Fake or not much fun around my house!!!!!

Bun schulz you are my sons hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
NO they aren't the same.

To me something that is Faked was done for the explicit reason to fool people into believing something that is essentially incorrect.

Staged, would be something like a Staged performance on a Stage say on Broadway.

At least that's what I learned in English lol. Back to the topic at hand now.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Websters Dictionary's definition of "fake":

Fake : to alter, manipulate, or treat so as to give a spuriously genuine appearance to

- to engage in faking something : PRETEND -- sometimes used with it

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I play WOW! And i have the expansion. So, what's your favorite class?

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah

Yeah that is a great one also!!!!!! I love break.com!!!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone

Originally posted by DJMessiah

Yeah that is a great one also!!!!!! I love break.com!!!!!

I saw a similer film on Myspace.com.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkAlex
I play WOW! And i have the expansion. So, what's your favorite class?

So far, I would have to say Druid. It has a little bit of every class in it. I've won battles against people 5 levels above mine, from being able to use cat form, then switching to elf to heal, and then back to my morph.

[edit on 22-1-2007 by DJMessiah]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
wth, everyone knows orcs are the shiznat!

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join