It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World of Warcraft!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Hey Anyone play World of Warcraft. if so I'm Ariesta, in the realm Anvilmar in alliance. I'm also Ruja in Anvilmar for the horde and Rasta (Undermine)

So I know there have to be people that play it. You guys going to buy Burning Crusade?

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I'm going to. I've been looking forward to it for too long
While I'm bumbed about the bumped release date, I'm happy Bliz didn't put it out yet if it wasn't ready...

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I play on the Mug'thol PvP server. 60 Gnome warlock - Darkcatfish

I wouldn't recommend anyone starting off there.... It's pretty scary how hardcore most of the guilds are, the only reason I wont leave is because I know quite a few people on there.:bnghd:

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
WHORK- Lvl 64 Ork Warrior
WHORKY- Lvl 38 Ork Warrior
Necrophiliac- Lvl 49 Undead Warlock

I play on the Frozen Server. More elite, and less noobs running around bothering you.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Um Hi

I play on the Frozen Server. More elite

you have no clue what elite means.

noobs running around bothering you.

ironic when you would say something like this, yet all you have done on your short stay at ATS is bother me and others , like the noob you are. um yeah, you got pwned , noob.

good riddence! now you can get back to spamming wow, and we can get back to talking about video games.

[edit on 10-12-2006 by elitegamer23]

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I played it for a few hours, got bored, uninstalled it, then regretted it.

I wanna play again.

ORCS FTW!

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Name: Touchstone
Level: 19
Race: Alliance/Night Elf, Druid
Server: Tanaris

Bought the full version and wasted the entire free month cause I didn't want to play it than. :shk:

I have to do major comp upgrades if I'm going to continue playing it, like the RAM and Video card need to be replaced...

Current specs:
512 MB RAM on a 3.2 GHz Pentium IV Processor with HT Tech (w/e that is) and 200 GB HD running with a NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200
review.zdnet.com...

7A

[edit on 10-12-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Times up chums, Lets do this.... LEEEEERRRROOOOOOOYYYYYY UUUHHJJJJEEEEEENNKKKINNNSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
Times up chums, Lets do this.... LEEEEERRRROOOOOOOYYYYYY UUUHHJJJJEEEEEENNKKKINNNSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Yeah, I am laughing now, but if that dude would have been in my raid party, I would still be bitter.

Name: Fiore
Server: Kul Tiras

I'm taking a break though, been sticking with Zelda:TP lately.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I play on the Frozen Server. More elite, and less noobs running around bothering you.

The only way you can attain a lvl 64 is if you ran the game on a private server, which is a big no-no when it comes to copyrights. Blizzard is strict on enforcing rules made to keep members from hosting their own games, which is also grounds for a lawsuit.

I just started playing a week ago. If anyone plays on the Gurubashi or Zuluhead server, for the Alliance, let me know. Currently, I'm a lvl 20 human rogue. I just finished the dead mines and got tons of warrior loot.

[edit on 26-12-2006 by DJMessiah]

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
day 2 of TBC.. hehe
lvl 62 undead warlock on Dalaran
also have a level 36 rogue, which will never see light again until I reach 70 haha

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
A friend of mine said the BC sold out in 5 min. Another waited in line for 5 hours to get one. They're going for $300 on Ebay. I should have preordered a copy and resold it.

JbT

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I havnt been playing in the last 5 months much.... But TBC is off the wall.

Awsome job by Blizzard to release a top quality product, which at the moment looks to be released without glitches and/or problems for the most part.

I was totaly expecting un playable servers for at least a couple days.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah

The only way you can attain a lvl 64 is if you ran the game on a private server, which is a big no-no when it comes to copyrights. Blizzard is strict on enforcing rules made to keep members from hosting their own games, which is also grounds for a lawsuit.
[edit on 26-12-2006 by DJMessiah]

He could have been playing on a TBC beta server...

Yeah and I have a beef with blizzard. HOW DARE YOU NOT MAKE A ONLINE COPY AVAILABLE! I, like many of those who pre-ordered our copies of TBC got our CD keys before we got the actual hardcopy. I was overjoyed that I got it in an email on launch and I assumed that it would be like all the other MMO's out there. That is, you put in the CD key to activate your account and then you download it. Well NOOOOOO. You HAVE to have the discs......... so right now I'm downloading the discs(off Torrents) of TBC as my hardcopy STILL hasn't arrived yet and will hopfully be able to play on my home PC instead of having to go to the net cafe whenever I wanna play.......... also If you upgrade without installing the software you are effectively locked out of the old WoW until you complete the upgrade. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

[edit on 17-1-2007 by sardion2000]

JbT

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   

He could have been playing on a TBC beta server...

Yeah and I have a beef with blizzard. HOW DARE YOU NOT MAKE A ONLINE COPY AVAILABLE! I, like many of those who pre-ordered our copies of TBC got our CD keys before we got the actual hardcopy. I was overjoyed that I got it in an email on launch and I assumed that it would be like all the other MMO's out there. That is, you put in the CD key to activate your account and then you download it. Well NOOOOOO. You HAVE to have the discs......... so right now I'm downloading the discs(off Torrents) of TBC as my hardcopy STILL hasn't arrived yet and will hopfully be able to play on my home PC instead of having to go to the net cafe whenever I wanna play.......... also If you upgrade without installing the software you are effectively locked out of the old WoW until you complete the upgrade. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

[edit on 17-1-2007 by sardion2000]

Its good to do your home work first. Im sure if you would have asked on the WoW forums you would have had an answer weeks in advance.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
The whole Springer household is HOOKED!
We play on the Anvilmar server...

Anyone else here on that one?

Springer...

JbT

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
The whole Springer household is HOOKED!
We play on the Anvilmar server...

Anyone else here on that one?

Springer...

I have a level 4 there! hahaha

I play on Blackhand myself. Old Laggy server ftw! :bnghd:

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I haven't tried the Anvilmar server yet. What's the speed like on that server?

Has anyone created a Draenei yet?

[edit on 19-1-2007 by DJMessiah]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I'm still on Skullcrusher. I got a 39 Cow Druid(yes yes I know, Tauren), 29 Twinked Troll Priest, and a lvl 15 Blood Elf Pally(yes I know, how original of me).

I've also started a Drenei and their main city is just soo....COOL! Way better than every other city in the game by far. The Drenai are very technologically advanced as is evident by their structures and holography. They also get mounts much earlier I believe(I'm not sure about that but I could've SWORN I saw some Level 10 Drenai players running around on slower than usual mounts).

Also, my buddy has a 65 Lvl Cow Warrior on the same server. He's currently in Zangramarsh, which is a Mushroom swamp/forrest.

Also, did Blizz nerf Arcane Torrent already? I could've sword it was a 3 second AOE silence instead of a 2 second one.

[edit on 19-1-2007 by sardion2000]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Anvilmar has been going through changes letely... They keep letting it get overcrowded and LAGGY, 20 minute waits to get in, etc... THEN they offer a free move to anyone who wants one.

Night before last it was unplayable and they take the server down (man can I relate to that lol ) twice, they got it stabilzed and it was decent last night.

I have a 27 Orc Warlock, 7 human and a 3 night elf.

Springer...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join