It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Represenative Murtha as good as gone...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Recently ive been working with another political candidate not diane irey whos running against Murtha. You may remember him you may not. But anyways the Irey campaign has a video of him accepting bribes and saying this is how politics is. The video will be released closer too election time, and for those of you who know about him yes i know he has been accused of this before but he himself has never before been caught on tape accepting a bribe.

[edit on 2-10-2006 by BlueSkyes]

[edit on 2-10-2006 by BlueSkyes]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
You talking of the Abscam?
en.wikipedia.org...

Roper

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
No,i should of clarified that in my initial post that this has nothing to do with his prior acts of bribery. This is something new and recent as he has never been actually caught on tape accepting the bribe and never been convicted of any wrong doing. This new video will end Murthas Political career

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Well that is how propaganda is sold and advertise.

Very clear is stated that the way politics will be play to gain votes is demoralizing candidates.

That is how the Bush political team did his dirty campaign against Kerry.

I stand by records no by dirty bias videos, we already know how dirty congress has been in the Republican side and democratic side with all the scandals.

Perhaps the video may work for the gullible but for smart people that knows what goes on in our political propaganda system is just another dirty trick.

Good luck with your candidate, he or she is going to need more than just a dirty video to take Murtha over 30 years of congress record.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Wow, good if true

Murtha's been an albatross for a long time and if he's on a ticket to nowhere like Foley, it might even the odds a bit.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
No i dont work for her but i work for another republican candidate

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Good luck with your candidate, he or she is going to need more than just a dirty video to take Murtha over 30 years of congress record.

Ah, finally a conspiracy theory you don't seem to like or want to believe.

But what if these allegations of bribe taking are actually true? What if the video shows the payoffs actually taking place? Very interesting how some will jump on any hearsay as fact if it agrees with their viewpoint, but still refuse to believe an opposing issue even when presented with video proof if it doesn't.

P.S. defending murtha????

[edit on 10/2/2006 by centurion1211]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Ah, marg, finally a conspiracy theory you don't seem to like or want to believe.

Is political propaganda play offs season before congress elections.

Sorry centurion but I seem to be kind of soft on Murtha.

I will take anything that a new face has to say for votes with skepticism.

I am enjoying all these dirty tricks very much and having the time of my life. Our political system has become the circus clown and they really knows how to put a show.

I will sit back and watch while eating my pop corn.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
shes not saying anything the video tape is going to say everything or rather murtha on the tape

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Well, I'll just wait to see if it pops up on Drudge, then I'll believe it.

Roper

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
If Murtha had never come out against the war and said we have to pull out now....he would still (along with Joe Liberman) be the Republicans favorite Democrat.....how very fickle you guys are.

[edit on 2-10-2006 by grover]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
*this isn't your forum, you don't have to read it*

MORE biased political bickering along party lines. :shk:

Continue on gang, I'm sure you will.

*looks for logical, cogent threads*

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roper
Well, I'll just wait to see if it pops up on Drudge, then I'll believe it.

Roper

How about tonight on Fox News, I swear I just saw a promo of the tape.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless
How about tonight on Fox News, I swear I just saw a promo of the tape.

He, he, Fox really likes to keep the good news on top.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Did anyone see anything? I fell asleep and there is nothing about it this morning.

In checking the Fox News site, I cannot get the video to play for some reason, but it seems to be an old lost tape from the Abscam days, not anything current.

Interesting though, if this turns out to be just a prelude to what BlueSkyes is talking about.

Edit: Okay, I got the clip to run, it's rather ambiguous if you ask me, because he declined to do business with the men "at this time" but implies that he may under certain conditions consider doing business with them in the future.

This was on Hannity & Colmes by the way.

[edit on 10/3/2006 by Relentless]

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 05:39 AM
link   
while i am un certain of the actaully release date, i know they are trying to wait to release it, i am certain that its something never before seen about murtha and bribes

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   
BlueSkyes

So what do you expect people to do, run and vote for a new candidate that will be bribe anyway by the powerful lobbyist in Washington like any other candidate has done?

If you believe is a clean candidate out there that is All for we the people you are dreaming.

Our system of government is corrupted and has been corrupted for a long time.

Wake up and smell the roses lobbyist has been buying candidates for a long time and none is clean.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
really no one is clean?? you know this how?? can you prove this??? i know candidates that are clean and im sure you do too...as much as youd like to think that every politician is dirty im sorry but you are wrong...but hey thats your view so be it...and i think after this he will concede the election

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueSkyes
really no one is clean?? you know this how?? can you prove this???

Very simple, you as a voter can go into your candidates background and search for who is donating money for their campaign.

Then after you get the names of the biggest donators you search on the background of the donates and then you look to who they are affiliated too.

Just simple.

You will se to who they will be catering after they will be elected.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Any more Intel on this? It's been a while.

Tick-tock, tick-tock, October surprise?

Roper

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join