It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Channel: Presents- Mind Control : America's Hidden History/Secret War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
This will make a great companion video to go with the other material I have been going over and linking to, such as Propaganda or Need to Know: along with many others in this forum. All of these sources and information distributors are doing a great job of presenting alternative topics.

The History Channel is a great favorite of mine, and most of the things I see there leads me online, to further discover what it is that beckons to be known.

Still havn't seen all of the linked video, and will have to wait until later to reply on it myself.

Produced and broadcast by the History Channel - 07/04/06

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 06:38 AM
link   
just watched it, it was ok. shame that like they say they cannot tell us anything new on the subject, becuase mind control is probably far more advanced than any of us probably think it is.

there was a better program once on discovery channel called beyond the truth, i have it on dvd, one day i may put it on google if i have the time. that presenter also talked about the montauk project and talked about neurophones.

thx for sharing, and i like others would be glad if you find any more of these. it is a shame the public cannot be told the whole truth, if they could these technologies would not work as well.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Ok, I won't give up hope...

Alrighty, will do, thanks for the encouragement. So long as it seems to be of benefit, I will provide information networking. Who knows maybe next time the
project background is presented, it can be supplimented by private collections.

From what has been learned and has been around, that which is known, is all that survives the destruction of those records. This may just be what they want us to know, worse yet could have been deliberately released so those who commited such atrocities would not be let go unpunished.

The only way to know for sure, is to have all the facts.

join