It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Alex Jones Fan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I just started listening to Alex's Podcast about 2 weeks ago and I'm starting to believe him more and more. Am I crazy or does he have some valid points.

I need your input whether or not you guys think he's a quack or legitiment.

His Podcast is really interesting though.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
At times he makes a lot of sense, it is just that his methods of delivery make him look like a raving lunatic. Having said that, he has calmed down a bit over the years.

He lacks just a little to fully convince an audience, what exactly I do not know. Would be nice to see what happens if he runs for senate or Govenor of Texas.

Yep.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The information he makes available may be useful, but I caution against doing anything he suggests you do. Like, for example, he's in the past made that we should fight back and all this crap, one of his typical rants, saying he hated the NWO and that he wanted to bash in some skulls.

Nothing against self-defense, and defending yourself when it comes down to it, but running out into the streets with an AK or some irresponsible crap like that is a sure-fire ticket to martial law and the Constitution being flushed pronto. So if you think the ongoing restrictions on our civil liberties is bad now, I wouldn't take a damned bit of action that he suggests unless it's non-violent or total self-defense of yourself, friends, family.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I watched his latest movie on google video called terrorstorm and it was pretty convincing, my wife on the other hand thinks I'm nuts for listening to it.

All the stuff the he says about the goverment knowing prehand about all that was going to happen is frightening.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   
What´s frightening is that the evidence of certain levels of Government involvement is undeniable, and yet, there are still no riots in the streets with angry mobs demanding justice.

Frightening indeed..........

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Well, I think he offers a lot of valid points, but he's a little too soft on the upper echelon, the real puppet masters. I somewhat like his style - it's brutish, yea, but hell...considering what's at stake.

On another note, check this. Daily Kos has opened the left gates, and look how many people essentially are with us. The "tinfoil" defense has been disarmed. Here's hoping.

And watch this, in case you haven't seen V for Vendetta

[edit on 30-9-2006 by nQuire]

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I love that movie- now that my mind is more open to the idea that things are going around us the we hardly know about it made so much more sence to me and I was able to appreciate it more.

A.J.had a guy on last week that was fired from his job for whistleblowing something that happened when he was in the army and he explained how they tried to discredit him and say that he wasn't who he said he was.

He also told us that the Republicans had something planned for a October surprise that would guarentee their win and so far we had gas drop by fifty cents, Usama being reported dead, more scandels and so forth.

He also said about the North America Union that is being planned, the police state that we are turning into- I really had no idea that this much stuff was going on behind our backs.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
The whistleblower you speak of, Lauro Jones Chavez (man, the name alone shouts DISINFO), has pretty much squandered his credibility by faking his DD214. I guess he was supposed to set up us the bomb by first becoming representative of the truth movement in mainstream media and then being thoroughly exposed as a scam, to paint us as terribly gullible nutters. Just a theory, though. The faking of the DD214 is pretty obvious, though.

Apart from the North American Union, we now have the Torture Bill that basically makes dissenters "unlawful enemy combatants" and reports about actual FEMA detention camps being set up across the US. Trouble coming up.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
If you still have doubts if Alex Jones can really be trusted or if he’s nuts just watch one of his very first films.

Wake up or Waco.
Part 1
video.google.com...
Part2
video.google.com...

You will see how much he truly cares. He is a great man, and yes he is crazy but in a good and almost sane way. What is crazy anyways, in these crazy times.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I didn't know the LJ was found out to be a fake, when did this come out?

How can all of this happen without the U.S. Citizens knowing about it and stopping it from happening. The FEMA camps, the Patriot act giving bush more and more power, the tourture bill..etc

I'm getting scared.

I was better off blissfully dumb

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Alex Jones has some good point's,but don't get brainwashed into thinking everything he say's is true.The guy is making ton's of money from what he's doing and theres nothing wrong with that but dont take him to seriously.

My question is about his past.Where did he come from? Was he just some rich kid that bought a bunch of video equipment and decided to make documentaries and host a radio show?What was he doing before he became a conspiracy expert?

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Not sure about his past or his desire to make $$

I do admire his willingness to go out on a limb and speak up about what is going on around us. I know I would be scared to go and be vocal about high level wrong doing.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Alex jones is great. he gets a thrill out of explaining all this truth to us. I've seen his latest and most important anouncement. You better take a look at this.

www.prisonplanet.com...

it was even on the news.

video.google.com...

October 13th...

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I'll go out on a limb here and say:

It's well possible that the actual start of WW3 is imminent. Indicators are:

A carrier strike group surrounding the USS Eisenhower is now en route to the Persian Gulf. This is not one of the usual scheduled rotations.

An italian EU offical, also big on 9/11 Truth, has stated on Webster Tarpley's World Crisis Radio that Russia will not sit by idly if the US attack Iran.

Iran is member of the SCO, uniting it as well as Russia and China, both of whom have vital interests in Iran, in what could be called the asian NATO.

Some days ago, Russia executed a major military exercise comprising 70 strategic bombers and the test firing of cruise missiles near Alaska (NORAD's interception procedures worked fine, btw)

Rove's "October Surprise" coming up.

After a purge of military brass opposing an Iran war earlier this year, there are mostly ideologues at the button now.

This White House has proven it is irresponsible enough to pull off just about anything.

The recent Torture Bill and associated FEMA camps.

The call for either massive lifestyle changes or depopulation in order to preserve our ecosystem, made as early ago as 1972 by the Club of Rome.

Nuclear winter beats global warming...

(I sincerely hope my assessment is way off, I just can't really believe it)

[edit on 1-10-2006 by nQuire]

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by corsig
How can all of this happen without the U.S. Citizens knowing about it and stopping it from happening. The FEMA camps, the Patriot act giving bush more and more power, the tourture bill..etc

I'm getting scared.

And once it is in your head you cannot undo this red pill.

Welcome to ATS, and do not worry all will be fine...

Eventually...

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Samblack
Alex Jones has some good point's,but don't get brainwashed into thinking everything he say's is true.The guy is making ton's of money from what he's doing and theres nothing wrong with that but dont take him to seriously.

My question is about his past.Where did he come from? Was he just some rich kid that bought a bunch of video equipment and decided to make documentaries and host a radio show?What was he doing before he became a conspiracy expert?

He has said that he used to be a republican, and when he was young he worked for Pat Buchanan, and helped with his campaign stuff. He went on to explain that he got fed up with all of the dishonesty and whatnot that eventually led him to where he is now.

[edit on 1-10-2006 by JackHorner]

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
What do you think the October Surprise is?

At first I thought it might be Osuma is dead.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I like Alex Jones, he has a good heart and has some very valid points. He is a farmer from Texas, he is a land owner and has rights in his lands, where the government has plans to seize lands in the USA, by legal means they can snatch up these lands, and feilds for the own use. Alex Jones basicly stands for good reason to bare arms and protect your own. All to often its taken out of context and people think crazy, and play into the hands of the NWO by doing wrongs things out of anger.. Alex is on the notion of the information war. That you must win the minds of the people, as that is the only moral way you can really get anything done, and open peoples eyes. He speaks for alot of us in saying what he says. About the drug wars, prisons, and american slavery systems. New world Order..

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by corsig
What do you think the October Surprise is?

At first I thought it might be Osuma is dead.

The October suprise is a terrorist attack, and a stockmarket crash. That is just my opinion.

top topics

join